Travel tips needed: Italian Beaches (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Hi guys,

I am planning a trip to Italy mid to late april. I want to spend 4 days or so on one of the italian beaches. I need advices on where to go.

I want a nice sandy beach, that has activities (beach activities) and night life.

Any advise is welcomed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well this is bound to be a very short thread then...

Rimini, Viareggio, maybe Forte dei Marmi ... you don't have a lot of options. Italy is mostly known for rather rocky beaches, not unlike the south of France.

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    hahaha.. Any idea on how the weather will be like during mid to late april whether in these italian locations or southern of France?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Late April is still a bit cool for real beach weather. I'd go further south if possible. Like Malta!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    hahaha.. Any idea on how the weather will be like during mid to late april whether in these italian locations or southern of France?
    Late April is still a bit cool for real beach weather. I'd go further south if possible. Like Malta!
    Yeah ZAF, as Greg said, the weather will still be a tad cool in late April to hit the beaches, even here in Malta. Late May/Early June would be better me thinks. Nightlife would be fantastic during that period of year though.

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    Yeah ZAF, as Greg said, the weather will still be a tad cool in late April to hit the beaches, even here in Malta. Late May/Early June would be better me thinks. Nightlife would be fantastic during that period of year though.
    Do you mean night life in italy in April would be fantastic?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    yeah head to Croatia,there are no rocks on their beaches but watch out for those pesky Serbian landmines

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    Terracina (Gulf of Gaeta) was nice. Generally I think it is better to head a bit south, where the Italians spend their holidays. From what I've seen so far, I can recommend you to stay away from eastern Liguria. The beaches (but not the..., you know) are bad, but the landscape is terrific (but that is not what you asked for).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)