Tragedy, metal guitarist killed (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
That is so f*cked up and sad. Dimebag was one hell of a guitar player and wrote some mighty riffs with Pantera. What the hell is wrong with this world? :frown:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
No more a tragedy than when anyone else gets killed.

Still, RIP.
Indeed. Why does people get so upset when a celebrity or someone famous dies? a starving person in Africa who dies is just as sad as if someone of 'value' dies..

R.I.P though, I hope you have it nice for all eternity and not the oposit..

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

Indeed. Why does people get so upset when a celebrity or someone famous dies? a starving person in Africa who dies is just as sad as if someone of 'value' dies..
this famus ppl are icons of the world...ppl wna be like him. not like some starvin kid in africa. He made good music. what the african kid do for the world?

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
this is why most people will end up in hell. How can an ordinary man be an "Icon of the world" The world is fvcked up right. It's us, the humans who have made it Fvcked up.

That african kid is worth just as much as a famous metal-guitarist.
The Icon of the world is Jesus Christ. Look what he has done for all of us.

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
i agree...but if del piero (or whoever else) died in a car crash with a few otha people...u wud feela sad becoz del piero died and not really care about the otha ppl who died...not as much as u wud if dp died.

admit im rite n kiss my ass :D

i fink its human nature friend :)

and thats why there is God. no1s perfect. i would honestly feel more sadened if umm my fave singer died than some person i have no idea who is was...sorry but thats the way i am.

its a complicated matterla..

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Testicular ] ++
    i agree...but if del piero (or whoever else) died in a car crash with a few otha people...u wud feela sad becoz del piero died and not really care about the otha ppl who died...not as much as u wud if dp died.

and thats why there is God. no1s perfect. i would honestly feel more sadened if umm my fave singer died than some person i have no idea who is was...sorry but thats the way i am.

I guess it's selfishness :confused:

Think about it. You don't want your favorite actor to die, because you want to see him in new movies for your own enjoyment, right?

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    Pantera nor Damageplan aren't among my fave bands, but still.....:frown:
    Anyhow, my fave Pantera song was their cover of Black Sabbath's "Planet Caravan" (from "Far Beyond Driven")....

As a tribute, here are the lyrics (which, for me, suits the mood):

"Planet Caravan"

We sail through endless skies
    stars shine like eyes
    the black night sighs
    The moon in silver trees
    falls down in tears
    light of the night
    The earth, a purple blaze
    of sapphire haze
    in orbit always

While down below the trees
    bathed in cool breeze
    silver starlight breaks down the night
    And so we pass on by the crimson eye
    of great god Mars
    as we travel the universe

P/S: Dimebag Darrel was shot on Dec 8, which coincidentally is the date of John Lennon's death (Dec/8/80).....

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Testicular ] ++

UR absolutely right, of course its our nature. We want to have icons and someone too look up to! we want someone to care about and so on. So I will kiss ur ass :p Your are totally right man. That is also one reason why we are not perfect ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)