~~Totti In Dub@i~~ (1 Viewer)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Fliakis, I dont agree. I am sure that here are some people who like him!

You`re welcome, Mermaidah!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He looks weird there!!

IMO he looks much better without his hair tied, and lose the cheesy moustache :yuck:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
Fliakis, I dont agree. I am sure that here are some people who like him!

You`re welcome, Mermaidah!
1 this is football forum, not model magazine
2 this is juventus forum

if people like him, go and look for those pics somewhere on the internet of send them to each other by emails. there were many complaints about how these forums became off topic with all this friends talk and good looking players pictures. i have nothing against that kind of stuff outside these forums but but inside... there msn, icq, irc and all chat rooms for that, please keep these these forums away from this. if you will post your pictures of totti and del piero together when latter got injured in roma match i won't be complaining, but now, they are posted just to satisfy some fantasies that will never take place in a real life. there's bunches of pics of beautiful women on the net and they are not posted here. there are several threads about girls but they mostly go off topic and end up in zlatan ang gray ruining them, but no one post pics of the same girl looking exactly the same likee these pictures with totti. martin and other moderators asked to stop uploading this kind of shit but some never seem to listen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)