Top 10 of 100 Most Insane Moments in Rock (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Once during a Metallica concert Hetfield stood too close to the pyrotechnique and his arm got burned so badly that he had to be taken care of by the medical crew. After an hour or so he came back but his arm was so bad that he couldn't go on playing. But instead of cancelling the show James said that he still could sing if someone could play the guitar for him. One brave and obviously very talented guy raised his hand. Ten minutes later he was upon the stage playing with his idols. You can just imagine the kick. It's one thing to listen to your favourite band but to play with them ah... I can't imagine.

man i would sacrifice 10 years of my life for that (if i was guaranteed to live more than 80)

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Speaking of playing with fire, happened like week or two ago, in Chile vocalist of some local black metal band (don't remember the name) decided to play some dragon on stage. Long hair, long beard and fire doesn't sound healthy combo and so instead of blowing fire he (accidentally) set himself on fire. Saw that videoclip and gotta say it looked hilarious.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Eh... No.

He was burned and injured and was taken to the hospital, then returned for other shows later, were his roadie played guitar for him. The show were he got injured was canceled, you can see the footage of that on "Binge & Purge" and "A year and a half...". :)
You can? :undecide:

It is not on any of the two shows. On Seattle you can see Lars saying "There has been a problem with the pyrotechnique..." but you don't see any footage of it. is it on some hidden extramaterial or what?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Singer of WASP (i believe his name is Freddy?) cut the live pig with the chain saw during the gig. He pored the blood into the real human skull and guess what he did with it then?D

Headless Children & Electric Circus were ok albums though, although sound of guitars was pretty hollow.....

I heard various explanation what WASP stands for. Does anyone has any new ones?:D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
What about the red hot chili peppers and the socks-on-dongs?

and when bowie came back and did that nazi salute?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
What about the red hot chili peppers and the socks-on-dongs?

and when bowie came back and did that nazi salute?
Yeah, this is the Top 10 out of 100, so those were probably included. Mind you, those are much more shocking then Marilyn Manson pouring meat on a fan, and that Suge Knight thing. And since when are the likes of "Suge" Knight, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown considered rock?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Singer of WASP (i believe his name is Freddy?) cut the live pig with the chain saw during the gig. He pored the blood into the real human skull and guess what he did with it then?D

Headless Children & Electric Circus were ok albums though, although sound of guitars was pretty hollow.....

I heard various explanation what WASP stands for. Does anyone has any new ones?:D

wasp stands for 'we are sexual perverts'
and the vocalist's name is blackie lawless.
and he poured the blood into the real human skull and drank the blood.
they did that on a lot of their shows.
they even sprayed the audience with blood on their concerts.

and there was this band,i cant exactly remember which one,which used to belt the dummy of a naked woman on stage at a lot of their concerts.
i think its twisted sister though im not sure.

and talking about insane moments in rock..
how can anyone forget that st.lious riot at a guns n roses concert.
a guy in the crowd was taking photographs of the band,axl told him to stop a few times from the stage,the guy didnt listen,and the next things you know..axl jumps down in from the stage and starts beating up the guy before the security intervenes.axl jumps back on stage..says "thanks to the lame ass security,im going home" and then slams the mike down.

and yes,i remember it very very clearly.i wasnt there.but ive seen footage of the incident.

u cud so many of these insane moments connected to guns n roses.
like the time when izzy stradlin pee'd on an airplane.etc

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Here's the Top 10 of 100 most insane moments in rock, released by British music magazine Q. The quirky list is xhosen by magazine staff.
7. Courtney Love
- lies down semi-naked in London street
This should have been #1

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Montley Crew trying to see who could have sex with the most girls without showering.

one went over 17 days with 9 or so girls and he says she gave him a blowjob.

Idiots dont they know thats how STDs are spread.

Real rock & roll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)