To those in the United States- (RE: Juve games on TV) (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I live in California, and am just wondering, for my fellow other US'ers, what channels do you watch, or what channels in general I guess, actually get live JUVE games, or even rebroadcasted ones.

Fox Sports World, is a great soccer channel, but do they ever show normal live Serie A games?

I am about to get DirectTV soon, and was wonderng what my best options were as far as watching as much Italian soccer, and Juventus on TV as possible.

Sucks to live here as far as that goes. :(.

Summarized question: If you live in US, and watch Juventus, what channels are you watching? Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hello, ADP.

I live in Rhode Island, and there's about 6 or 7 channels through digital cable to watch soccer from all nations, not just Serie A.

For Serie A, I order RAI International. They don't show Juve all the time, but they show their fair share of them.

For Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Eredevisiere, EPL, Brazilian League, and Argentinian football, I watch Fox Sports World.

For the Mexican League, I watch Telemundo.

For the Portugese Superliga, I watch RTP.

There is also GOL TV, which is available on the Dish Network.

Hope this helps.

BTW, do you follow College Football??

I'm a big USC fan, and today is National signing day for the high-school recruits.

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    People in US get GOLTv? And also, can anyone buy RAI international, like if I live in california, I can subscribe to it. Thought only those in CAnada can or something, but ya. Thanks

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    yes, it's on the Dish Network, and if you have the Dish Network, then you can order RAI International as well.

If you don't have the Dish Network, then check your local cable provider to see if they have RAI. If there is a fairly large contingent of Italian-Americans wher eyou are. Chances are that it will be available.

DirecTV does NOT carry GOL TV, though, so be careful. Really, the only difference between the two companies are that on DirecTV you can get NFL Sunday Ticket and local channels, but Dish has GOL TV.

Still didn't answer my question about College Football, though:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)