To Stripper...and to those in the war-zone (1 Viewer)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
The important thing is for it to end properly so it won't happen again and more innocent Israeli and Lebanese will be hurt by hizballah. And for the abducted soldiers to come home.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
mnementh said:
The important thing is for it to end properly so it won't happen again and more innocent Israeli and Lebanese will be hurt by hizballah. And for the abducted soldiers to come home.
What was the rule again?? Leave politics the fuck out. This is instigating another argument if you ask me.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
The rule is firstly not to open threads. That's the main rule. There were already instigating posts here (all the posts talking about places being bombed that have nothing to do with hizballah), and no-one seemed to give a shit about Israelis so this is only a balance post without any politics. It's not instigating anything or has anything to do with politics. simply care for the lives.

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    mnementh said:
    The rule is firstly not to open threads. That's the main rule. There were already instigating posts here (all the posts talking about places being bombed that have nothing to do with hizballah), and no-one seemed to give a shit about Israelis so this is only a balance post without any politics. It's not instigating anything or has anything to do with politics. simply care for the lives.
    Everybody is concerned for their own side, this is natural. I didn't mean for this thread to 'neglect' the other side (Israel) if that's how you felt. Rather, you (and other Israelis) are free to discuss your warzone concerns here as well, as long as it isn't political.

I guess that's the best way I could put it.

Anyway, we may be from opposite sides and hate each other's guts (let's not kid ourselves) but one common interest is certain: We want peace in the Middle East!

Cheers :)

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    Azzurri7 said:
    When I heard the news last night, I almost cried knowing that the war is very close to end and that my parents will be safe in Beirut:touched:
    Hamdella 3ala salemton dude. It's been a depressing month...:depressed

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    When I heard the news last night, I almost cried knowing that the war is very close to end and that my parents will be safe in Beirut:touched:
    :D I know exactly how you feel. Today I saw my mother smile for the first time in over a month, and I just can't wait for things to go back to normal and good days.

Anyway, the end of the worst part is set to be less than 8 hours away, hopefully everything works out well.

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Cease fire. The firing has ended on either side of the border.

R.I.P to all the innocent victims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)