To Stripper...and to those in the war-zone (1 Viewer)

Oct 3, 2004
Let's try and keep this thread NON-POLITICAL...lot's of Juventuz members are in the warzone. This is a thread for updates...for those who're in Lebanon, if they can, to post a msg here and say they are safe and sound.

I'd just like let everyone rest assure that Stripper (aka Aboudi) is safe and well in Lebanon. I just sent him a text msg this morning. He's in the mountains with his family far away from the areas being bombed.

Cheers mate...and hang in there brother. :toast:

Anyone else here on the forums stuck in Lebanon?

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
All the best to the juventino's in the war zones and hopefully they and their families and friends will all be ok.

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Just spoke to "Stripper" today. He says hello and Forza Juve to all of you guys.

Be strong, dude!!

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    GRK said:
    Well, I'm safe but am not coming on-line so much.
    Good luck to everyone being affected.
    That's good to know, mate :smile:

Whereabouts in Lebanon are you?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Good luck to all of you, and hopefully this tragedy will end soon so that you can start rebuilding.

Finally, a thread about this that doesn't end up in random assaults...or until now.

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Rhizoid said:
    That's good to know, mate :smile:

Whereabouts in Lebanon are you?
    Well, I live in Jounieh, but spend alot of time closer to the loud bangs when I go to my girlfriend's.
    In Jounieh I really never heard much of the bombings, but the bridges incident a few days ago woke me up to see everything in my room shaking. That was the loudest thing I've ever heard.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    GRK said:
    Well, I live in Jounieh, but spend alot of time closer to the loud bangs when I go to my girlfriend's.
    In Jounieh I really never heard much of the bombings, but the bridges incident a few days ago woke me up to see everything in my room shaking. That was the loudest thing I've ever heard.

Good to see that your safe mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)