To Lebanese - The World Cup? (1 Viewer)

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
With the whole ART monopoly thing, I was wondering what the Lebanese members here are gonna do to watch the World Cup in Lebanon?
What channels can we watch it on now??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We'll I'll be able to watch the WorldCup in Lebanon starting from the second round, I guess I'll be heading towards Down-town or any other big place with huge screen to watch Italy.:cool:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
is it ok If Armenian replies this? :frown2:

what the story of ART? they won't show on cable??

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Of course it's OK, snoop!

ART made a monopoly over here, not allowing LBC or even cable channels to air the World Cup.

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Azzurri7 said:
    We'll I'll be able to watch the WorldCup in Lebanon starting from the second round, I guess I'll be heading towards Down-town or any other big place with huge screen to watch Italy.:cool:
    Great to hear you're visiting!
    Hope you enjoy.

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    You're one of the lucky few then, Snoop.
    I don't have ART, but will probably be able to watch it on international channels.
    Not sure yet though. It sucks.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I just checked the channels, I still have ART sport 2-3-4 and he will probably put 1 too. and I think I have another channel super sport, that will brodcast world cup too, other than the channels on my reciever, ZDF- RTL - ARD-m6 they should show too, but not sure if they will get scrambled.

which region u stay? my cable guy always "feeds" baladiye :D I am sure he will broadcast the games, after all this is Lebanon ;)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    i have ART and God bless your language IS FAST.........!!!
    are they speaking Arab or something else? but i must say it is an extremely quick language and you East Asians must have strong tongue

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    bad news guys. Even though u have ART 1,2,3,4 it doesnt matter
    those bastards have dedicated channels to the world cup called "ART World Cup". and no-one has it except econet subscribers. to get econet u can pay 160$ and they get u a dish, receiver and 3 months subscription.
    Parliament met yesterday and one of the topics on the agenda was the WC situation.
    ART is asking for 1,000,000$ and LBC offered 50,000$ so ART rejected.
    After the parliament meeting Ghazi Aridi promised that the lebanese would watch the World Cup.
    Also if ur cable guy doesnt get u ART World Cup channel there is Super Sport 3, almost every1 has it and they will be showing it
    if situation remains fucked then we can all head down 2 Ramlet El Bayda 2 the ART office and show them not 2 fuck with us

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
    Apr 19, 2006
    oh guys these are some bad stories fuck "imperialism" and all the arabs because they only care about their money... fuck them no one should accept their offer I mean 160$ for 3 months subscription come on, we should all protest against these bastards to give us football (the sport of life) it should be free...
    fuck ART

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    tell me about it, but if ur cable guy puts art for u he can be fined anything from 33,000$ 2 3 years in prison. I heard this rumor 2day that ART are forcing Cable guys to subscribe 2 ART for 1000$ so he can give the entire neighbourhood ART and if he doesnt then they will fine him 6000$
    Fuck ART

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    IlDivinCodino said:
    i have ART and God bless your language IS FAST.........!!!
    are they speaking Arab or something else? but i must say it is an extremely quick language and you East Asians must have strong tongue
    I think you mean the West Asians:eyebrows:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    axlrose85 said:
    isnt the first round being shown in lebabon?
    azzuri7 something about lebanon getting coverage from the 2nd round onwards.

Nah not this....But I wont be in the 1st round in Beirut I'll be in Buchuresti, I'll probably go to Beirut on the 2nd of July so I'll probably catch the Semi's..and maybe the quarters.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Stripper said:
    bad news guys. Even though u have ART 1,2,3,4 it doesnt matter
    those bastards have dedicated channels to the world cup called "ART World Cup".
    indeed bad news :mad:

and no-one has it except econet subscribers. to get econet u can pay 160$ and they get u a dish, receiver and 3 months subscription.
    Econet is a bullshit, I remember they didn't have crappy channels like alzaeera sport last year. trust me it is better to buy ART of 3 months than that econet crap.

Parliament met yesterday and one of the topics on the agenda was the WC situation.
    ART is asking for 1,000,000$ and LBC offered 50,000$ so ART rejected.
    After the parliament meeting Ghazi Aridi promised that the lebanese would watch the World Cup.
    this is being discussed in Parliement? :lol:
    LBC's offer is funny btw :D

Also if ur cable guy doesnt get u ART World Cup channel there is Super Sport 3, almost every1 has it and they will be showing it
    if situation remains fucked then we can all head down 2 Ramlet El Bayda 2 the ART office and show them not 2 fuck with us
    yep I have that channel too, and the others that I mentioned, now what If ART interferes on this too, that no world cup (any channel) should be shared thru Cable?:pumpkin:

I live in Zalka.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Azzurri7 said:
    Dahye:D Hart Hriek.
    Ya manyak!!
    u heard about yesterday, a huge crowd of people from Dahye hit the streets from Tarik el Matar to Cola to Monot burning tires in protest of the Basmet Watan sketch on LBC last night making fun of Sayed Hassan... I could see them from my balcony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)