Tifo (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
What? That's it? That façade that disappears after two minutes anyway because otherwise you can't watch the game?

Sorry, but I think you're slightly overreacting here...

ok... I give up

I am overreacting. Juve's tifo is totally awesome...

Look at me, my love for the club has blinded me as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Now hold it there - I agree that all the banners etc look awesome but it's not important imo. Important is that the Juve tifosi (just like the Milanesi) sing throughout the entire match, shout at the referee, light fireworks and everything else.

Go to match and you'll see!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
That might be, but you're still missing the point. This thread is about the tifo (facade), not the songs or the words shouted at the referee.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #29
    I am sorry to say but those were probably the crappiest ones I have seen in a long time. No coreography at all. The one with the smoke bombs, what was the meaning with that. Since when was Juventus colours yellow and red?

The little teams Djurgården and AIK from Sweden can do a lot better I will show you.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    I am sorry to say but those were probably the crappiest ones I have seen in a long time. No coreography at all. The one with the smoke bombs, what was the meaning with that. Since when was Juventus colours yellow and red?
    who cares. the important thing is the singing and the supporting. all they need is scarf, juve shirts, and some flags. some fireworks is also good. who needs the stupids giant flags and stuff.

and the atmosphere is good. it's not like england with the boring fans. no colours, no support... absolutely nothing

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

and the atmosphere is good. it's not like england with the boring fans. no colours, no support... absolutely nothing
    You have obviously never been to a match in England.
    They sing and it's very very loud. There might not be any colors, but there certainly is atmosphere and support. I've never expierenced better supporters.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I think Juve's tifo is alright .. the fans always come up with something .. it was very touching and emotional when we won the 26th Scudetto in Udine and also the 27th in the Delle Alpi .. the fans were great with songs and waving the Italian flags with the large 27 flag .. I also like the banners with the players pictures (Del Piero, Nedved, and Edgar) ..

This picture was taken in the Turin derby in the season 2001-2002 ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)