Tifo (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Do any of you guys have pictures of Juventus tifos?
The only one I have seen so far is a tifo in the last game against Udinese (when we won the 26:th scudetto).
Italian teams are really good at this, Milan is probably the best team in the world. Lazio, Firoentina and Inter are pretty good aswell. But I find it pretty strange that Juventus don't seem to have any good arrangements. Perhaps it is because Delle Alpi isn't exactly perfect for the cause. There are very few attendants and it is often cloudy. Or perhaps I just have missed all the great pics?

So anyone who has any Juvetifo pictures or perhaps some movies?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    You didn't miss anything...

Juve's tifo sucks!
    Bröndby seem to be pretty good at it, but I think Djurgården and AIK are better.
    Do you have the rights to use pyrotechniques in Denmark?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I don't think so... :undecide:

Some danish teams have pretty good tifos, but they're nothing compared to Milan and so on...

I've seen Djurgården's and it's pretty impressive. :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Nope... but I've seen about a gazillion Juve matches on TV, and there's no cool tifo.

Don't even think about it. Don't say it!

Juve's tifo is absolutely nothing compared to Milan, Inter etc.

I love the club, but the tifo stinks!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Well had you ever been to a match and sit between the Juve tifosi, you wouldn't have said that. Maybe not as spectacular as the Milanesi but certainly a great bunch!

They taught me so many new words. Bastardo, va fan culo, idiota etc. etc. :cool::D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Mr. Misunderstand

Of course they're great bunch and all... but that's not what this is about!!! :rolleyes:

They sing and all, but there's nothing to look at, except for some flags and some fireworks

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    What? That's it? That façade that disappears after two minutes anyway because otherwise you can't watch the game?

Sorry, but I think you're slightly overreacting here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)