Tifo (1 Viewer)

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
You have obviously never been to a match in England.
They sing and it's very very loud. There might not be any colors, but there certainly is atmosphere and support. I've never expierenced better supporters.
I dont like the tifo in england either its just a buch of beer drinking guys who sing some songs. In Italy there is this atmosphere where they realy want 2 win, in england there is a more friendly vibe, while in italy they hate the enemy and really want 2 win, there much more fanatic and the banners and Tifo actions are awesome. And there much more fun because they realy want to provoke and humiliate the tifosi of the other team.
Often the thinks they write on the banners is really funny and clever.

I really liked the milan pics with the devils where did u get them from..

If u guys want 2 read a funny and good book about real tifosi go and get, A season with hellas verona written by Tim Parks.
athmosphere in england read this book and ull think diffrently..
And its even written by an englishman..

Erik heb jij het boek nou al??

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Heb het nog niet kunnen vinden en ik heb het nogal druk maar ik ga vanmiddag het centrum in en dan hoop ik het te kopen.

Ik laat het je weten!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

u suck kaliman, sorry
Another one who misunderstood. Please read the whole thread before making stupid remarks.

The Juventus fans are great, they sing and support and so on... but that's not what this thread about!!! It's about the banners, flags, the coreography of the tifo and so on...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
More juve:
I saw that edgar davids slogan in all the juve matches!! and another one of pavel too.

The guys that ave this things enver misses a match!.

I want to be a black amd white Warrior :down:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Another one who misunderstood. Please read the whole thread before making stupid remarks.

The Juventus fans are great, they sing and support and so on... but that's not what this thread about!!! It's about the banners, flags, the coreography of the tifo and so on...
ya sorry, kaliman, i really didnt read the whole thread, but common, kaliman, u cant say something like that on the first page of a thread when u have NO CLUE

"It's about the banners, flags, the coreography of the tifo and so on... "

---> the fans make all their bests, trust me:cool:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
No clue? What are you talking about?

You don't get it do you?
Try looking at the Milan pics I posted earlier. That's the kind of stuff this thread is about, and Juve have never done anything similar.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That Milan choreography are pretty cool :)

Hey in one of them they a a devil and in the upper part of the stadium, is a flame burning so dangerously near the fans.

It can be done in the stadiums?? it looks so dangerous and hot.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #52
    The latest years I think TIFO have become a bit overrated. It can be cool and stuff but up here people sometimes discuss the tifos more than the actual game. We spend enourmous money on it and it becomes more and more every match as we alwas have to be better than last time. The TIFO against Partizan costed us 6.000 $ but then we used some flags that we had made before, only the Stockholm silhuette costed 5.000$.
    Next Monday we are having a derby against AIK and we are spending 11.000$ on the tifo. I have not had time to help with this TIFO but there were thirty people working 8 hours last saturday and 9 hours last sunday plus that they will work about 8 hours on matchday. That is 25 hours work for only 2 minutes of joy. Have in mind that they have to stay after match to tidy up and take home all the flags and stuff. Of course it can be fun to meet some friends and you feel proud when you have accomplished something beautiful that also is exposed in Media. But I just feel that is has taken over too much.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    i don't know if milan's tifos are better than us, but i know one thing, when i look at pics from delle alpi with this black & white crowd i fill so proud and happy

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
    i don't know if milan's tifos are better than us, but i know one thing, when i look at pics from delle alpi with this black & white crowd i fill so proud and happy
    proud is the right word:cheesy:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    i'm happy that u agree with me. yes proud is right word. even when we lost in CL i was PROUD for boys. it was obvious that it was not their night, but they foght so desperenty.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
    i'm happy that u agree with me. yes proud is right word. even when we lost in CL i was PROUD for boys. it was obvious that it was not their night, but they foght so desperenty.
    yap, but in my opinion we won the cl against REAL, so...:D

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    everyone was talkin from real, nobody from milan till the final....they had so mutch luck...and juve made some awsomes games...in front the game against real, against this world-team from another planet..., so it doesnt matter, we`ll try it this year!!:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)