Thomas Partey - DM - Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isn't he a regista? With Locatelli and Rovella coming back, what's the point of this move?
Locatelli would be moved to mezzala to replace Rabiot. No need for him as regista anymore. Partey starting, top level regista DM.

Rovella if Allegri keeps him would the backup/rotation choice. Earn his minutes as a young player. Starter when he shows he is capable of it in Juve shirt.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Locatelli would be moved to mezzala to replace Rabiot. No need for him as regista anymore. Partey starting, top level regista DM.

Rovella if Allegri keeps him would the backup/rotation choice. Earn his minutes as a young player. Starter when he shows he is capable of it in Juve shirt.
Weird one, everywhere I read people say old ans (30 is not young but it sounds like he is 34) and injury prone (played alot).

Class player and would be a steal, I can't really understand why Arsenal want him out, who are they getting? Rice seems more likely to go to City.

I would be very happy with this one, still I want get my hopes up yet.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Would you say Locatelli plays better as a mezzala? Where did he play at Sass? Whatever it was, that's the position we should be playing him in. If Partey is as solid as you seem to suggest then maybe it might not be a bad idea. We've been dying for a good distributor since Pjanic.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
If we sign him, are we still going for SMS?

a Locatelli/Pogba -- Rovella/Partey -- Fagioli/SMS midfield looks good on paper

loan Miretti and Enzo

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
3-5-2 means we lose Chiesa and now we've upgraded from just football terrorists to rapists too.

Man it's like the sole purpose of this club is to make me never watch again. They've nearly pulled it off to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)