This Old Picture Of Juve (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Has he been capped Pado, or am I imagining it.?
Z-Man, I do believe Bachini has been capped at least once, playing in something of a "B" side in a friendly. Maybe when I'm not so lazy I will check to see if www.figc.it has a caps list.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

A very logical answer, but Bachini is still playing in Serie A.
so? appiah was very good in his season with brescia but i didnt see him before he came here. i only go to juve matches and i dont get any italian football at home. so its hard to follow every team and every player.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Z-Man, I do believe Bachini has been capped at least once, playing in something of a "B" side in a friendly. Maybe when I'm not so lazy I will check to see if www.figc.it has a caps list.
Z-Man? OK, P-Man thats cool :D ;)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

so? appiah was very good in his season with brescia but i didnt see him before he came here. i only go to juve matches and i dont get any italian football at home. so its hard to follow every team and every player.
My point is he is quite recognisable (at least to me, seems I'm the only one...) For the time he was here and the amount of games he played, it's understandable that some may not of known he played for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)