"The World Wants Del piero to Stay" campaign/project - be part of it! (2 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
The World Wants Del piero to Stay" campaign/project - Be part of it!

Hi all football lovers from all around the world, especially Juventus fans..

My name is Adam, few days back I was setting on my laptop, doing what I do every day, read Juventus news, and as usual, I almost cried remembering that this fantastic season is highly likely to be the last for our legend Alessandro Del piero! That's when it hit me! We can do something, but not any something, a big something, a huge something..

A very professionally created and globally/internationally themed video clip that is meant and will go viral as a message that may reach everyone in Juventus FC, including the president Andrea Agnelli, Marota, Conte, and Del piero himself. For them to renew il capitano's contract one more year!

The video clip will be very professional with a nice music to match and historic moments of delpiero’s extraordinary career! This is the least that can be done for a player we all love!!!!!! that played for us for 19 years!!!!! A true LEGEND!!

If you want to be part of it then come on pick up your HD camera, iPhone, or any camera you can put your hands on, go somewhere nice outside, and record yourself saying this " Hello/good morning mister Andrea Agnelli, and Juve officals, I'm a juve fan drone xyxy country, please renew Del pieros contract, The World Wants Ale10 to Stay" please feel free to put it in your own words, that would actually be much better and more original. Just make sure that you address Andrea Agnelli and juve officials.. And say “The World Wants Del piero to Stay" in the end of the clip!

( idea: take a ball and a Juve shirt with you )

We need this to be said in as many different languages as possible.. We hope to get juventina girls/women to be a part of the project, children, young boys, and old juventinos! all ages are wanted. Up load your video to YouTube and send the link to

[email protected]

Again, be as creative and as """"emotional""" as you can (if you want)

In order to do this, I started getting my friends here in Brisbane (Australia) to participate! and since I know Arabic as I grew up in the middle east, I have already organized with the Arab fans via the Arabic fans forums and networks, (in kooora.com and juventusmania.net) and people seem to be excited! we already started to receive clips :D

A team has been formed to get this mission accomplished.. You can join the organizing team if you think you can add something of your abilities and skills in video making or anything else at all

This is the English copy of our “contribution appeal” to the fans

The only problem is that I don’t know any Italian, and we are yet have an Italian-speaking member in the organizing team but hoping to get some joining soon!

If you know Italian, or other languages, Indonesian, Russian or nay other language and you want to help, contact us
[email protected]

you can also help by letting people know about this across the web!

Open to any suggestions/ideas

This clip is to be published just before the last match in every media channel known to human kind!

If you truly want Del piero to stay, be a part of "The World Wants Del Piero to Stay"

Forza Juve! Forza Alex!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
i made a huge something in the toilet this morning :pado:
:disagree:

Didn't @Suligol; want to do something like this recently? I'd help out only I'm barred from putting videos on the Internet for a while :shifty:

EDIT: why isn't the 'mention' thingy working?

OP
A D A M

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
  • Thread Starter #6
    i made a huge something in the toilet this morning, and it was so huge that i needed to write about. :pado:
    Good to know bro :D :tup:

Good luck with it i hope it takes off :)
    Thanks :) I know it will! even if it was two people in the video, coz we have great video editors who will be working hard on making it pretty awesome! Thanks for the wishes bro.

Nice,hopefully there will be a lot of participants!
    Any sample video that has been made already,preferably in English or with subtitles..?
    Not in English yet sorry mate, this is the first call for English-speaking fans.. Couple in Arabic and Farsi though. But! I'm getting my haircut tomorrow! then I'll recored myself in English :D will post it here with other English ones as as soon as they are made! Thanks bro :juvefan2:

For the sake of Del piero, the legend of legends, It's going to take off and land on Agnelli's desk. I know it, I'm full of confidence, and have full faith in Juve fans as well as our capability and team-work.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The world wants Del Piero to never age, but unfortunately cryogenics have a long way to go.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

Didn't @Suligol want to do something like this recently? I'd help out only I'm barred from putting videos on the Internet for a while :shifty:

after the name you have to put ;
    like this: @Suligol;

Jun 7, 2003

Didn't @Suligol; want to do something like this recently? I'd help out only I'm barred from putting videos on the Internet for a while :shifty:

a man thanks was waiting for something like that im breaking my head over here in austria how i can make that all happen its his fucking last season and we will the scudetto. hopefully more people could particapate. i love you whoever you are haha

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 01:05 ----------

a good good its also here a project ya less work for me, yeah i could do something i have already made something i will also search more juve fans in austria and hopefully i will have. when is the deadline? it would be chaoooooooooos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)