The Ultimate Juve Wallpaper! (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
In my opinion, this is the best juve wallpaper ever. I have been using it for almost a year now, and i never get bored. It is soo simple and soo nice! if you have windows xp, change your start menu bar colour to grey and put this wallpaper, it is absolutely beatiful and clean looking... i have made a few tweaks from the original version (the juve symbol was low quality, i added a new bigger cleaner one) but i still give FULL credit to the person who originally made, whose name is inscripted on the bottom of the wallpaper have FUN! and thing i love most about it, is that the copyright of the wallpaper, goes underneath the scroll bar so you never see it!

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve lord

May 12, 2003
THANX alot PersianMafia....
u know... i make alot of wallpapers... but i can't make like this one...
simple & cool in the same time... thanx again:cool:
i love this one..

juve lord

May 12, 2003
thanx co0l_GiRl... i think i must erase it :) cause i think that the thread is about PersiaMafia's Ultimate wallpaper :D
i'll put them in another thread ...
hey by the way...check ur pm index ;)

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juve lord ] ++
thanx co0l_GiRl... i think i must erase it :) cause i think that the thread is about PersiaMafia's Ultimate wallpaper :D
i'll put them in another thread ...
hey by the way...check ur pm index ;)
I will :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nice wallpaper, PM. I really like it :lick: I think I'm gunna use it as my wallpaper from now on! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)