The Trezeguet fan thread (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We could probably do what we are currently doing with Davids, I guess. Drop him from the squad or make him play with the Primavera.

As much as I know Ian would like this, and I can't say that I would dislike it, I can't see Lippi doing this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think we must keep him. look at his scoring record for juve and you would realise how good this guy.

he was injury prone for one season where he still managed to score 10 goals or so all up, and you jump off him quicker than the post man jumps off a woman whos husband has just rocked up in the driveway.

at the moment, the market isnt great for selling our good players, no money around!! And if he does leave, who will replace him? Di Vaio might be finding some form...but there isnt many others around.

Adriano would be a dream for us, but inter and parma wont sell him to us. Maybe Cavenaghi, but he isnt proven in europe as yet.

so realistically, trez should be signed up again and his contract should be a good wage as well, not peanuts like he is getting now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
What am I talking about ? After my studies, I'll become a manager as I've promised to my father, and you shall see then :D
Really?! i can't wait to see that! Manage Inter and get Parramatti!

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I'm Ian, damn it. And I'm not "another Anti-trez", I'm The ANTI-Trez. :stuckup:

LOL.....well apparently you're not alone in this forum....I remember that guy.....ummm....tom i guess or sth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)