The Super League part tre? (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's one of Alex's favourite song as well, is this a Jj thing? I'm i missing something here and how is it related to football. :lostintranslation:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/u2-for-boys-in-green/25995595.html

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that's him

i get that it's a personal victory for him and it might be a very important step towards a healthier, more sustainable football. but ffs, that's cringe to an extreme level. a simple fino alla fine would have been perfect.
That would get us -10 pts, fuelling speculation he is still working for us.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Barca and Madrid threw Jj to the wolves knowing they were the weakest link and easiest to sacrifice. Thus cutting out one of the partners to make the pot to split between them larger.

Brilliant stuff seeing a billionaire nepo baby get played at the club and fans expense.

:agnelli:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Barca and Madrid threw Jj to the wolves knowing they were the weakest link and easiest to sacrifice. Thus cutting out one of the partners to make the pot to split between them larger.

Brilliant stuff seeing a billionaire nepo baby get played at the club and fans expense.

:agnelli:
Which pot? With pretty much everyone saying they’re not interested why should there be any pot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)