The Stadium Opening Ceremony From The Youtube Channel of Juventus (1 Viewer)

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
A guy from an Arabic forum downloaded the ceremony from Youtube before they made it private, and then re-uploaded it. I thought I'd share it here. It's not the best quality but it is good enough.

The ceremony is divided into 4 parts. You will either need the VLC player to play it as it is, or a software like HJ Split in order to put the files together into one file.

Here are the links:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Again, this is not my work. I just wanted to share the ceremony with you guys.
Enjoy.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve Fanatico

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
  • Thread Starter #6
    Awesome! I was downloading this too before they made it private but my mother turned off the internet and I went fucking insane.

I didn't think they would make it private, so I just saved it to my watch later playlist as I already watched it on AlJazeera but didn't like their coverage, so I wanted to watch it again. But when I came back to it, it was already private.

Good thing that guy thought ahead. :D

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    A guy from an Arabic forum downloaded the ceremony from Youtube before they made it private, and then re-uploaded it. I thought I'd share it here. It's not the best quality but it is good enough.

The ceremony is divided into 4 parts. You will either need the VLC player to play it as it is, or a software like HJ Split in order to put the files together into one file.

Here are the links:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Again, this is not my work. I just wanted to share the ceremony with you guys.
    Enjoy.
    Thank you!

and thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)