The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (49 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
what's wrong with being a violent? I am violent too :D it took me time to see the number, atleast we all saw fifth circle clearly, the most important one :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Then you have to check for whatever the diagnosis is for not seeing #5.

Edit: Loooooooool, latent homosexuality :lol:
Well, I guess I can't complain for getting the "violent" condition.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Latent homosexuality is something that 1 out of 5 humans have. But that doesn't make them homosexual and they can spend their entire life without having a sexual relationship with a member of the same sex. These people are usually homophobes but once they have a sexual intercourse with a member of the same sex, they never go back and only then they admit to themselves that they are homosexual.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Could they be bisexual too, or only homo?
I'm not Freud, but according to him these people are really convinced they are straight and that's why they can have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. But the homosexual tendencies are too strong and 50% of them can't fight against it so they end up having sex with a member of the same sex. Once they do that they don't go back so I'm not sure if you can call them bisexual at all after that.
1/5 of the world population have latent homosexuality and about half of them acknowledge the homosexuality. That's how you get the widely accepted number that 1/10 of the world's population is homosexual and practices sex with men (or women if the homosexual person is a woman).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fucking hell I can't see 5. I guess that explains the lady boy scenario.
:lol:

Don't worry. It doesn't necessarily make you gay. It only tells you that you have homosexual tendencies and it's up to you if you can control them.
I fucking got the inclination to violence. If people at work find out about that they will not want to even talk to me out of fear.

Jul 13, 2010
this shit is so old, and everybody should know, that there is no number in the fifth circle :lol: there is no 86 in there or whatever. You need some rest JuveJay, Suns and others :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)