The real problem (1 Viewer)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
What is wrong with Juve?? Why are we behaving like this? Why is our mentality so terrible?
I have found the answer to all this.
What happenned when Capello came from Roma to Juve? The following changes was noted:
1- Ferrara on the bench, Cannvaro first 11
2- Tacchinardi on the bench Blasi first 11

Those two where from the first day. First match. Now the 1st I agree, but the 2nd, why do you sideline a player like Alessio? Alessio was side lined for the whole season. He was not given a chance to play. Then there was the DP issue. Subbing him every game, leaving him on the bench on games he should've featured.
Bringing in players that are here for themselves only not the team itself, e..g Vieira.
Slowly slowly, the team lost heart. When you are down by 2 goals and need to recover, talent might help but what gets you their is THE HEART and TEAM'S SPIRIT. The pride of wearing the Juve jearsy. Love of the black and white colors. This is why lately us winning is directly proportionate with Del Piero playing. When he is on the field the players feel the true Juve spirit. This extra notch that edges Juve over Inter and other clubs. The passion of the game that was resembelled by an over head assist from DP to trezegeut during the match against Milan last season.
Tonight I saw players who really did not care about the jearsy they were wearing. I saw a Zlatan who did not fight. I saw an Emerson who was walking around. My hats goes to Giannichedda. A player that made me feel he was a Juve player for 10 years. Giannichedda is 10 times better than Vieira. He players from his heart. Football is about passion. When we won the CL last time all players were proud of wearing the jearsy.
Ofcourse lots of the blame goes to the coach. The coach is the person who can let the team play with heart or not.
I don't mind losing, this is football you win some you lose some. But I do mind a coach that created a team without a soul. During the last Lippi season, we lost alot. We played bad. But we did have one thing. We did have heart. The heart that gave us the spirit to push forward and fight.

Capello should re-consider his strategy in managing the team. I don't know what should I add or what should I say... But I know one thing.. I miss a Juve with heart.

Me, Personally like the success more than playing with heart! The last year with Lippi (I love him more than Capello) was very very bad. We were in bad conditions and Don fabio rearranged the team. I should ask you Do you think Ferrara was better than Cannavaro?!!!!!
About Tacchinardi I agree with you.
Emerson is very old and very tired. He can't be better than this. He has almost all the games this season.
DP is now brilliant but last season he was only walking and no more.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Sianconero said:
    Me, Personally like the success more than playing with heart! The last year with Lippi (I love him more than Capello) was very very bad. We were in bad conditions and Don fabio rearranged the team. I should ask you Do you think Ferrara was better than Cannavaro?!!!!!
    About Tacchinardi I agree with you.
    Emerson is very old and very tired. He can't be better than this. He has almost all the games this season.
    DP is now brilliant but last season he was only walking and no more.
    If year read my post I did say that I agree in playing Cannavaro instead of Ferrara immediately because Ferrara was old and he himself new it.
    DP last season was good. He was unfortunate to have received to injuries that kept him away from the game for a while. But once he got his act together he showed what he is worth. He was the highlight of Juve in the last 1/3 of the season. He as our top scorer in all competitions (17 goals) although he did not play alot of games and was subtituted more than he was ever in his all career put together.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    The problem is that :
    Camoranesi is having some mental chrysis,possibly confrontation with Capello and the cognition that he would be sold at the end of the season.

Zebina...I have a nick for him "A HOSPITAL GUY"...that man spent more time at the hospital than at the field this season.

Nedved...he is a fighter ,great player ,fantastic team guy,I really admire him,but every opposite player destroy him at the field,and he is getting sick of it.

Vieira,he must earn at leats a yellow per game,it is simply his style.

Ibrahimovic...sell the guy!He is arrogant,and have a strange left leg,his ibrakadara shity movements doesn't work anymore,because he knows 2 dribblings and opposite defenders understood that well....he can't pass my grandma and believe me she is not a class defender.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    giovanotti said:
    The problem is that :
    Camoranesi is having some mental chrysis,possibly confrontation with Capello and the cognition that he would be sold at the end of the season.
    I know this may sound bad but... thats exactly why I like him :lol:

juvemad

Mar 31, 2006
    My dear juventinis, I live in England n u dont know how much we r being ridiculeed in the english press and i am jus thinkin how we have come to this. We have cum from a team that used to almost reach the semis finals with their eyes closed in the mid nineties to a team that has 2 rely on a goalkeeper to drop the ball to go through and then cant score against Arsenal missing 3 regular defenders.

i dont think we need a change at officials but we need a change of manager, i remember wen lippi left i wanted deschamp or prandelli but when they appointed cappelo i raised an eyebrow n till this day i have never been conviced by this fool who cant use a squad as good as ours so he needs to go to real n play his long balls there.

Regarding the team tis is wat i think:

Buffon: irreplaceble

Zambie: Irreplaceble

Canna: irreplaceble for none more season

Thuram: I think gallas would be better now

Zebina: Showe the door n lets get rafinha from schalke

Keep Kovac Balza n Chielini as back up

Viera: Keep him but play Emersons role BUT IF WE GET GERRAD SELL HIM

Emerson: a LOT OF PEOPLE MIGHT NOT AGREE BUT I THINK HE SHOULD GO BECAUSE HE SLOWS DOWN OUR PLAY

Neddy: I think he still has it if played free role but if we get riquelme then he should cum as a sub.

Mutu: 4th stryker but we need to keep him because Capello is wasting him

keep gianicheda n bring back tachi

DEl piero: Keep him but play him more especially Seria A games

Trez: a lot of people might disagree but i think we should sell him because although he is a world class finnisher if the midfield its not working then its like we r playin with 10 men and that is not good enough and im afraid 2 say this but PIPPO INZAGHI is being missed so much by me and i regret the fact that we sold him because he offers more than Trez and we should sell him this summer because a lot of teams still rate him.

Zlatan: A lot of people might not agree but I think its essential that we keep him because im sure that he will peform for us and we need to support him like wen we supported DP wen he was not performing. The problem about Zlatan is that I feel at the moment there is too much pressure put on him only in his second season and I will give u an example of two players who underperformed in their second season and they are KAKA and C.Ronaldo and the reason they underperformed is because they put too much pressure on them and they are young but look at both them now they are back to their best because people are taking pressure of them. Zlatan needs 2 feel free on the pitch and the other problem is that everyone knows wat zlatan can do with his feet so y does cappello tell the team to put the ball on his HEAD n I want someone to give me a stryker at moment who is plays well whitout a midfield to support him. Lets keep him and I think he also has had enough of cappello and lets get a manager that wants 2 use their best players 2 their maximum strength n I want DP to help him during this hard period because he knows how it feels 2 b out form and im sure this time next year we will sing both Zlatan and DP’s name on the way 2 the semis final.

Transfer list for 06/07:

Manager: Prandelli, Koeman,

Out: Zebina, Cammo, Emerson, Trez Total= 25 million

In: Rafinha(if we have the money), Gallas, Riquelme or juninho, Quaresma, Liedson( he is good) Total= 45 million( we need 2 spend that at least)

My juve next season:

Buffon

Rafinha Gallas Canna Zambrota

Viera

Riquelme Nedved

Quaresma Zlatan

DP

This way there is no target men n we will play our football with pace and skill as well as experience.
    Do u agree with me or not ?

Forza JUVE

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    juvemad said:
    Transfer list for 06/07:

Manager: Prandelli, Koeman,

Out: Zebina, Cammo, Emerson, Trez Total= 25 million

25 mil of what?????

Trez alone is about 20 mil Euros,Camoranesi is about 12 milEuros,Emerson about 20 Mil....and Zebina is da shit....which gives 52 mil Euros.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)