The Real Football Factories. (Not for the Faint Hearted) (1 Viewer)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
im not saying u got anything against ultras, im very passionate about my club but that doesnt make me a drughi, and that pic was taken on "f*ck u inter day" when i had alot of my juventino friends over and again that doesnt make me a drughi i wore the same attire but with a juve shirt on top of that t shirt when i confronted the inter team bus last season when they came to london, like i said i agree with their on pitch policies of hating all enemies of juve, some i know dont agree or like the fact that i agree with it, fine by me, but i certainly dont like some of the drughi's ideas of anti semetism which wud certainly justify the fact that im not or ever was a drughi, ok?
look man i'm sorry if i hurt your feeling lets drop it here we are all juve fans :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Turkish fans are fucking hardcore. Their passion is really second to none.
That's some fvcked up shit they do, Galatasaray-Fenerbache is the last derby in the world I'd go to. Fists are one thing but knives and stuff is just fucked up.

Though the qualifying game between Croatia-Russia game, for Euro '08, could have ended up messy as hell. The firms arranged a meeting in Zagreb where the two would collide, the police found out about it and nicked over 150 hooligans. The "accesories" they confiscated was breathtaking, knives are one thing but the imagination these guys have is incredible. You know what they did? They took hand gloves, soaked them in glue and then covered them with sand(the one that's one sandpaper). That's really fucked up, imagine being hit with that, man that takes off the skin completelly...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's some fvcked up shit they do, Galatasaray-Fenerbache is the last derby in the world I'd go to. Fists are one thing but knives and stuff is just fucked up.

Though the qualifying game between Croatia-Russia game, for Euro '08, could have ended up messy as hell. The firms arranged a meeting in Zagreb where the two would collide, the police found out about it and nicked over 150 hooligans. The "accesories" they confiscated was breathtaking, knives are one thing but the imagination these guys have is incredible. You know what they did? They took hand gloves, soaked them in glue and then covered them with sand(the one that's one sandpaper). That's really fucked up, imagine being hit with that, man that takes off the skin completelly...
I've heard that Russian firms are seriously hardcore, especially Spartek supporters. They will target anybody who disagrees with their political sentiments, so I could see why they would be all after Croatians.

This sort of stuff is so interesting to me that I'm starting to become addicted to these football factory shows... it's amazing what such small firms can actually accomplish.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I've heard that Russian firms are seriously hardcore, especially Spartek supporters. They will target anybody who disagrees with their political sentiments, so I could see why they would be all after Croatians.

This sort of stuff is so interesting to me that I'm starting to become addicted to these football factory shows... it's amazing what such small firms can actually accomplish.
I'm interested in it as well, can't say I approve it though. The Russians are crazy, so are the Poles I've heard and I can't wait to see those two episodes.

Yeah, it's incredible the way they work, the way they are organised, like it's their jobs.. Especially the Argentinian firms, they are not just hooligans, they're real mafia.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm interested in it as well, can't say I approve it though. The Russians are crazy, so are the Poles I've heard and I can't wait to see those two episodes.

Yeah, it's incredible the way they work, the way they are organised, like it's their jobs.. Especially the Argentinian firms, they are not just hooligans, they're real mafia.
thats the word i ve been tring to get, all the ultras i ve seen soo far (italy, balkans, argie, and turkey) are soooooooooooooo well organized its like a secret service or sth. u r right u dont want to be at the turkish derby god sinks flying and smashing yr head now thats a work of art really. i love that rambo dude i really need to find out what he smokes!!!!!!!!!! :D

vlatko i know this my come as a shocker but who r the poles??? are they polish soccer fans or are they sth else.

does any one know why the drughi have nazi flags at games??? i just realized it was there at one of there games.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

thats the word i ve been tring to get, all the ultras i ve seen soo far (italy, balkans, argie, and turkey) are soooooooooooooo well organized its like a secret service or sth. u r right u dont want to be at the turkish derby god sinks flying and smashing yr head now thats a work of art really. i love that rambo dude i really need to find out what he smokes!!!!!!!!!! :D

vlatko i know this my come as a shocker but who r the poles??? are they polish soccer fans or are they sth else.

does any one know why the drughi have nazi flags at games??? i just realized it was there at one of there games.
Yeah Poles are Polish people, in this case Polish fans. I'm not sure if it's Pollacks or Poles in English. :D

A lot of firms are ultra right-wing orientated so that's the reason of nazi flags and fascist symbols.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006

Yeah the Poles are crazy, I remember last year when Legia Warszava won their championship, their fans attacked police station, somewhere around 300 pigs got injured. Thats some crazy shit.

Jul 2, 2006

Jun 20, 2007

Like in the movie KickBoxer :))) With Van Damme:)

Give me Tampo! I want Tampo!! :)))

Anyway Russian football sucks so no need to discuss the fans:) Most of them who are Alcoholis :) Just drink couple bottkles of vodka and you'll go for anything :)

You should'e kicked their asses when they came to Croatia :)

Pinturicchio#10

Juventino per sempre
Jul 3, 2007
I don't know why Danny didn't go to Greece.They are real fanatics.I watched "The Balkans",i and i must say that they are faked the whole story about themselves(Bad Blue Boys,Torcida and Grobari).The truth is that they are HC hooligans,but not so HC as they represent themselves.Also,trught is that Zare(Grobari) rapped Parangal(Torcida or Bad Blue Boys)."Italy"-Vlatko there are no milanisti or interisti,cause they have good coreo and atmosphere on terrace,but they are not HC at all.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
I don't know why Danny didn't go to Greece.They are real fanatics.I watched "The Balkans",i and i must say that they are faked the whole story about themselves(Bad Blue Boys,Torcida and Grobari).The truth is that they are HC hooligans,but not so HC as they represent themselves.Also,trught is that Zare(Grobari) rapped Parangal(Torcida or Bad Blue Boys)."Italy"-Vlatko there are no milanisti or interisti,cause they have good coreo and atmosphere on terrace,but they are not HC at all.
Yep. I was thinking the same. It seems like when I think of Turkish soccer, I think of Greece and vice versa. They should have done on one Greece for sure. I think they should have combined the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)