The Real Football Factories. (Not for the Faint Hearted) (1 Viewer)

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
So the guy keeps fuckin' commenting ; he says he's to the Roman derby.... He goes to the Roman stands ; acts like one of them.... No shadows of violence or any action whatsoever.... This is like a fuckin' losers claim 2 fame : 2 mins of shit.... Very disappointing and crappy videos.... Not for the fainted MY ASS....

Crap ass stuff....

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So the guy keeps fuckin' commenting ; he says he's to the Roman derby.... He goes to the Roman stands ; acts like one of them.... No shadows of violence or any action whatsoever.... This is like a fuckin' losers claim 2 fame : 2 mins of shit.... Very disappointing and crappy videos.... Not for the fainted MY ASS....

Crap ass stuff....
Did you watch all of them? Or just Italy? Bet it's the latter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Man, that is some hardcore shit. Some of the coolest shit I've seen in quite a while. I just wish these videos contained all the footage of what this Brit saw, as I'm sure it was something spectacular. The Rome derby is probably the top derby on the planet and nothing really beats the insanity of the Balkan supporters.

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24

Crap ass stuff....

It wasnt the full version!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Man, that is some hardcore shit. Some of the coolest shit I've seen in quite a while. I just wish these videos contained all the footage of what this Brit saw, as I'm sure it was something spectacular. The Rome derby is probably the top derby on the planet and nothing really beats the insanity of the Balkan supporters.
    You can download it all via torrent, trust me it's worth it. Turkey, Argentina and Balkans shows were really interesting, Italy was disapointing.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    As a fan of the movie all in all I liked the show, I'm gonna watch Italy now and I'm downloading the rest. Thanks Gep again for bringing this to my intention. +rep

No probs dude. Just a shame the full version isnt on there. Its some intense stuff. :D

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    Just go to btjunkie.org like Vlatko said you can get all the full version's there. I watched the Italy one yesterday and am gonna watch the Turkey one today so far good stuff.
    Thanks Vlatko for the link to btjunkie downloading some good stuff as we speak.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    Gill_Juve you beat me to it. I saw these on you tube but was busy at work. Good stuff Dude.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    ive just watched the italy episode, god its insane and the answer that drughi leader gave when he was asked about liverpool fans is just soooo cold. i hate english fans from a-z from left to right even you here!!!

i ve seen bits of turkey and it looks like a good episode. the balkans i have a background about this one bec i remember gio mentioned sth about serbian fans and croatian fans being really hot headed when it comes to there utlras.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Yeah Bisco, by going to Croatia vs. Serbia match, in any sport, you're just waiting for a disaster to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)