The one and only Capello thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Maresca said:
it seems that Deschamps has the best chances to get the job, after him in the list is Zacheroni..
Good grief,i would lose my marbles if they appointed Zaccheroni.The guy would just add further chaos to the club.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
loyada said:
Expect some bust ups between deschamps and some players , he has a reputation to get under one's skin.
Well we need somebody that can bring back the Juve of old & the fact that he would tell certain players off would be great.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fabio Capello is just days away from being confirmed as the new Real Madrid boss, chief Ramon Calderon has insisted.

Calderon did promise fans that he would bring the Juventus Coach to La Liga, for a second time, if he won the Presidential election and looks set to keep his word.

“I hope to officially unveil Capello in a couple of days,” stated Calderon. “He’s now in Turin to resolve his contractual situation with Juventus.

“He’ll be here on Tuesday at the earliest and Thursday at the latest to start work on forming a new team.”

Capello still has a year left to run on his Juventus contract and the Italian giants last week insisted they wanted him to remain.

However, whispers suggest that the Turin giants will not even receive any compensation from Real for their tactician.

It has been alleged that there is a special release clause in his deal which will allow him to walk away this summer.

Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon, another tipped to leave Juve before the start of next term, waved Don Fabio farewell.

“I don’t know whether it is the right move, but I wish him luck for the future,” he stated from the Italy camp last night.

Calderon has also promised to deliver Cesc Fabregas [Arsenal], Arjen Robben [Chelsea] and Milan ace Kaka.

However, the Rossoneri insist their Brazilian playmaker is going nowhere. “The Kaka situation is very clear,” stated director general Ariedo Braida.

“I’m tired of repeating the same things: Kaka is a Milan player and he won’t be moving from here. We wouldn’t accept any offer for the player.”

Source: Channel4

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You can go right now .......infact me and a few juventuz boys will coma around and pack your bags ourselfs!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You were decisive Mark.

What do you think if we leave this thread open just for all the members to release their two-year frustration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)