The Official Tennis Thread (8 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Are they though? :D

I am not endorsing what Djoker is doing, but I highly doubt the buffoons in charge are indeed an intelligent bunch.

Maybe. At least they were smart enough to not grant him special privileges like second or third world countries would have done, while confirming that their citizens are second rate people compared to these "gods who walk among us".

Yeah I hate the double standard "rule for thee, but not for me".

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Then why Juve is your interest when it's all rich athletes too? What about millions dying of hunger in Yemen?
I give zero shits if all these footballers were to be denied entry to a CL match. Truth be told these days I follow this team more than I support it.

But thats beside the point. Novaks family want people to feel sympathy for a situation he himself brought himself into. Why should I?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“I’ve seen people and I know some people that, through that energetical transformation, through the power of prayer, through the power of gratitude, they manage to turn the most toxic food or the most polluted water, into the most healing water… Because water reacts and scientists have proven that, that molecules in the water react to our emotions, to what is being said.”

This Djokovic quote is all you need to know about how much of a moron this clown is. :rofl:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“I’ve seen people and I know some people that, through that energetical transformation, through the power of prayer, through the power of gratitude, they manage to turn the most toxic food or the most polluted water, into the most healing water… Because water reacts and scientists have proven that, that molecules in the water react to our emotions, to what is being said.”

This Djokovic quote is all you need to know about how much of a moron this clown is. :rofl:
He didn't really say that? :lol:

This some @zizinho voodoo doctor shit.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

His wife Jelena — "The only law that we should all respect across every single border is Love and respect for another human being. Love and forgiveness is never a mistake but a powerful force."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

This is Tom Cruise level celebrity fucktard delusion.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Search his interview with Graham Bensinger on Youtube. Dude couldn't answer a single question normally. Whether he was asked about Big 3 competition or his family life or training every single answer was like this.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Of course, but the biggest red flag is that he is an AC Milan fan.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

What to think about the guy who regulary visits Bosnia and the “pyramids” there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)