The Official Rant Thread (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Don't know if this will catch on, but I thought it might be a decent idea to have a dedicated thread for giving out about whatever it is that's pissing you off today. I'll get the ball rolling.

What is it with people posting pictures of themselves with mustaches on facebook. Yes it's 'Movember', but are you actually getting sponsored or donating to a charity, I seriously feckin doubt it. All of these people have since been deleted from my friend list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
people on benefits moaning about immigrants claiming benefits....the reason we are such a soft touch is because lazy bastards like YOU have been screwing the system for years...now shut the fuck up and go to college and at least attempt to become a working part of our society

yeah...i like this idea

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3
    people on benefits moaning about immigrants claiming benefits....the reason we are such a soft touch is because lazy bastards like YOU have been screwing the system for years...now shut the fuck up and go to college and at least attempt to become a working part of our society

yeah...i like this idea
    :tup:

Having worked in the social housing department of my local council and seen these people up front on a daily basis, I couldn't agree more.

I swear to god, if my neighbor doesn't stop revving his car engine I'm gonna f**kin go over there and beat him to death

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    as someone who works in the care setting it is frustrating the amount of people who try and get a package of care put in place...we assess it and move it on...however there are people who simply do not need the assistance of carers...But THEIR FAMILY feel they need it and it goes on and on and on and on till you get abused by some dickhead who thinks the government should supply carers 3 times a day to...well...go in and make sure their family member is alive

oh i am sorry,i didn't realise that a simple phone call would not suffice,i will gladly keep sending carers into your perfectly able granny to give you peace of mind....i just have to tell the hospital that the terminally ill gentleman with weeks to live can't come out and spend his last days at home

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007

yeah...i like this idea
    Fucking true, to add to this im sick to death of fake news shows that we have here in Aus pushing their racist agendas and claiming it is fact. They fuel the fucking intolerance of muslims and refugees and make it seem like we are being flooded by them. When in reality we aren't and if we can offer a chance to people who are suffered why shouldnt we? They do not get all these benefits people speak of they work damn hard for the most part, sure some of them scam the system just as heaps of Aussie's do. Stop judging based on the minority. Secondly fuck all the Muslim hate that is goin on here, dumb ass fucking inbred idiots telling them to get out of 'our' country, we are christian, they are terrorists, they are trying to take over. That is the biggest fuckload of ass I have ever heard, Australia is a secular country, half of those muslims they talk about are born in Australia, this is their country to. Our country as if the fucking Christian's didnt kill off thousands upon thousands of Aboriginals, sitting all high and mighty on their thrones of bullshit selective memory and ignorance.

Also Fuck Iphone's, that siri bullshit is sucha gimmick.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    You guys are crazy :D

I have a rant, people needs stop raping women in the middle of Oslo, it's giving all blacks a bad name. Seriously, what a rape-massacre in Oslo these days.

And of course all the foreigners are getting the blame.

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #8
    You guys are crazy :D

I have a rant, people needs stop raping women in the middle of Oslo, it's giving all blacks a bad name. Seriously, what a rape-massacre in Oslo these days.

And of course all the foreigners are getting the blame.
    Crazy story, a girl was found half naked about a mile from my house who had been drugged I think, date-rape drug or something, and left for dead.
    How anyone can commit such a heinous act and live with themselves is beyond me. Thankfully she was found alive but will now have to live with this memory for the rest of her life.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Crazy story, a girl was found half naked about a mile from my house who had been drugged I think, date-rape drug or something, and left for dead.
    How anyone can commit such a heinous act and live with themselves is beyond me. Thankfully she was found alive but will now have to live with this memory for the rest of her life.
    in all fairness if they used rohypnol she won't remember any of it:shifty:

Attachments

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    You probably shouldn't have made this thread with posting on here on a regular basis again :D

You'll get about ten rants a day.

Today i've got to go to fucking bristol because my cunt friend is too lazy to come to cardiff and has bailed on coming here for the past 3 weekends.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i hate what is going on in this country of mine :( i hate the fact a group/party like the salafists are playing on the piss poor education the majority of egyptains have to feed them there bs propaganda that turning this country into an islamic state ala iran and saudi is the way to go. they use cheap tactics like feeding the poor ( just to buy them off) or sliding a quaranic verse here and there to play on the religious vibe with in people. what sucks is that people fall for these piss poor tactics and they cant see that they r being played by the beardies and tent like creatures. now you have a presidential candidate that wants to make wearing a veil compulsory, beaches with a certain dress code ( yeah right good luck convincing people to wear there fucking pj's to the beach and yes this happens just go to any public beach in alexandria and u find women go with there tents ( salafist women) or with there home dress i swear if i was a shark i'd confuse her for a seal.

i have nothing against islam, as i belong to this faith but i have a lot of issues with a group of people who have it as there freaking responsibility to shove there own understanding of the religion down my throat. why cant every one be free to do what he or she pleases and not be judged as its not them who will judge us but there is a god who will judge us. but no no no no they have to force everything on us. another thing i cant stand from these freaks is the use of loud voice to push there agenda, and labeling any one who shares a different opinion as a kaffer ( a person who leaves religion or disobeys islam's teachings) another cheap tactic they use soooooo well is de-faming people who have other ideas just to get the poorly educated people to hate that person and his idea's even though they r legit and are for the betterment of every one here.

they r simply using religion as a means for a totally different cause ( there cause is to get to power, its has always been there fapping fantasy) and they could'nt care less about religion its just the carrier that will get them to there destination. i seriously hope we dont turn into one of those religion based states bec that would suck on soooooo many levels.

EDIT: you might be wondering where were these dudes during mubarak's time??? well they were hiding like freak roaches!! and even when the rev broke out a huge proportion of them were saying it was against islams teachings to go out against the ruler ( even though if they read the script that forbids this act, they would've discovered that its a must to go out against a ruler such as mubarak who has drained this nation and brought it to its knees ready to suck dick for survival ) and now all of the sudden they r acting like they were the ones who did the rev and that this rev was nothing short of a miracle from the sky.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Eurgh. why do the people that live above me not understand that turning on a clothes washing machine at 2 am is likely to really fucking piss me off. The fucking thing shakes and bangs on my ceiling for like 2 hours straight. They do it three time a week, and they never answer the door when I try to ask them to stop doing it. Next time im just gonna kick there door at 2am until they open and then cut the power cable on the fucking thing, theres no reason they cant do it during the day, like me.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Fucking hell some people are so fucking stupid and so blocked of with their fucking moral absolutes.

Theres a page on fb called 'Urban Fox Defenders'. It came about because of a small attack on a child by an urban fox and as a result all the troll papers and the trolls went on a campaign of 'murder foxes'.

The have been posting a lot of stuff about furs recently because some celebrities are wearing them or something, so I asked a question to the group along the lines of - 'where do you stand in relation to farmed animal skins?'. To the extent of, If an animal is being farmed for meat, is it not better to use everything available from the animal than wasting it. Such as leather or deer skins in scandinavia. Which is different from an animal being hunted for its skin, killed in an inhumane manor and being wasted apart from its skin.

The responce i got was this.

'Sam we are not going to discuss this matter any further. The fact is, Sam, that the fur trade is an evil and sick trade, which makes vast amounts of money for greedy people by taking the lives of animals so that vain and ugly people can wear them. We have discussed this matter tonight because we are a page that defends foxes and many of our members were appalled to see several dead ones around the neck of a personality on TV. Why are you on this page Sam?

Does it seem to you like they completely missed the point of what I was asking? I replied, i was fair and re-iterated my point and make the fair suggestion that you can't have such a strong moral absolute on an industry that has existed for centuries and with the example of leather - is all over the place - sofas, shoes, handbags, wallets.

This morning i got an email from facebook telling me i had been reported for bullying, spam and racism by different people and they were investigating it. I also had some lovely pms about how i am a murderer.

I didnt even endorse anything, i asked a question. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)