The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (12 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nope. I had a nightmare experience with listicket. So now I'm condemned to hitting the refresh button on their site in the hope that more tickets will become available or spend a fortune on Viagogo.
The listicket website isn't great.

I think that more will go on sale up though with season ticket holders who can't attend selling their seat. Just need to keep trying listicket

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The listicket website isn't great.

I think that more will go on sale up though with season ticket holders who can't attend selling their seat. Just need to keep trying listicket
Well I couldn't contain myself so I went ahead and got a ticket from Viagogo :D Once in a lifetime thing, so whatever I did it! If listicket lists more tickets I'll get a couple more for my folks.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Well I couldn't contain myself so I went ahead and got a ticket from Viagogo :D Once in a lifetime thing, so whatever I did it! If listicket lists more tickets I'll get a couple more for my folks.
:tup:

I probably would have done the same.

How do you get the ticket from viagogo? Is it a pdf you print?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
how did you get on with the Viagogo ticket?
I got an email a couple of days after I purchased my ticket asking me to submit a copy of my passport. I sent a copy of it as a MS Word file attachment but it failed to deliver so then I tried to submit it as a pdf and it went through. Then like 3-4 days prior to the match I got an email from viagogo that my ticket was available for download. That was pretty much it.

Btw, if you ever get a ticket in section "J I"...don't bother trying to find that entrance at the stadium, make your way to section "G" instead. I had to walk around the entire stadium until someone pointed out that "J I" is actually "G" :sergio:

Dec 27, 2003
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/how-to-live-without-irony/

"The same goes for ironic living. Irony is the most self-defensive mode, as it allows a person to dodge responsibility for his or her choices, aesthetic and otherwise. To live ironically is to hide in public. It is flagrantly indirect, a form of subterfuge, which means etymologically to “secretly flee” (subter + fuge). Somehow, directness has become unbearable to us."
lol, what an Arno

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Well.. the time has come for me to land home and visit the J Stadium tomorrow for the Sass game.. so excited.. but was really a hectic process to find "cheap" flights from Madrid to land either in Turin or Milan.. but I pulled it off finally and all set for the visit .. so excited and pumped already..

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Well.. the time has come for me to land home and visit the J Stadium tomorrow for the Sass game.. so excited.. but was really a hectic process to find "cheap" flights from Madrid to land either in Turin or Milan.. but I pulled it off finally and all set for the visit .. so excited and pumped already..
Ah you are lucky bro, hope you have a blast. Between how did you get your ticket ??

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Habibi Zak.. thanks I really hope so and they must do it or Agnelli will hear from me hahahaha.. I was lucky to be in Madrid this week and Juve play Friday so it was kind of feasible to make arrangements.

the tickets are available on the Juventus.com site. It actually redirects you to a partner site called listicket.com (https://www.listicket.com/ticketing...NTUS-vs-SASSUOLO-Serie-A-TIM-2015-2016#choose) and you select the ticket from there then decide how you want it to be collected etc..

Apr 9, 2015
I want to go in April to Juve. What is the best option? Buying tickets from Juventus.com and a apart flight to Milan/Turin? I think Milan is the cheapest option, the train isn't pricy in Italy. Can someone help? I am looking for one of these games: Lazio, Samp or Palermo.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Juventus.com is the best option to buy for sure as you avoid other extra charges ..
Flights depend on weather you wish to spend some time visiting Milano or just want to go in and out of Turin.
In my case I am flying to Milano direct (tickets to Turin got very expensive unless you are ready to transit somewhere for 5+ hours) then I take a bus to Turin for 2 hours. Spending the night there, then head back to Milan early morning to catch my flight back home.

There is no train service out of Turin if the game is a late one. So you either drive back or spend the night there.

Apr 9, 2015
Juventus.com is the best option to buy for sure as you avoid other extra charges ..
Flights depend on weather you wish to spend some time visiting Milano or just want to go in and out of Turin.
In my case I am flying to Milano direct (tickets to Turin got very expensive unless you are ready to transit somewhere for 5+ hours) then I take a bus to Turin for 2 hours. Spending the night there, then head back to Milan early morning to catch my flight back home.

There is no train service out of Turin if the game is a late one. So you either drive back or spend the night there.
Interesting information. But there are still busses that drive to Milan after the game? turin tickets are indeed really expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)