The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Hello,

i want 2 tickets for the atletico match. i am finally possessing the juventus international membership card, but do not know where i can purchase tickets. The number - +39 02 600 60 900 - does not work until now. Is it possibe to get tickets via internet and how ? And can I get 1 ticket for me and 1 for my girlfriend who does not own a juventus membership card..
Thanks !

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hello,

i want 2 tickets for the atletico match. i am finally possessing the juventus international membership card, but do not know where i can purchase tickets. The number - +39 02 600 60 900 - does not work until now. Is it possibe to get tickets via internet and how ? And can I get 1 ticket for me and 1 for my girlfriend who does not own a juventus membership card..
Thanks !
http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/campo/biglietteria/prezzi/index

here

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Hello,

My brother is doing his masters in Rome and will be there until this summer. I was thinking about visiting and go with him to a game in Turin. I've been looking at our schedule and in Week 37 (May 24th) we're playing Napoli at home. Based on your knowledge, what are my chances of getting a ticket and what is the best way to book one?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hello. i usually dont post much on this subject, but maybe the time will come when ill have a chance to go to italy and see juve...so ill start planning this trip.

I would like to know if someone is kind enought to dedicate some time to me...and give me some tips about Turin and ticket buying and so on. Via PMs. Im talking about hotel, restaurants...where to go/ dont go , etc.

I know some of you have been there...so please let me know

Thx in advance.

Feb 19, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm writing from the U.S. (yea football fan in the U.S...weird) because I am planning a trip to Italy with my father and we are both huge Juventus fans. We wanted to go see the Juventus v Fiorentina game on April 29, obviously tickets haven't gone on sale yet. Neither of us have the Tessera del Tifoso card and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is reluctant to pay the 70+ euro for the international membership. So here are my questions.

1) Where should I buy the tickets? I heard listicket is the place to go buy them at least a week before the match.
2) Where do you pick up said tickets? Or do they email them to you?
3) Is becoming an international member worth it to get tickets?
4) And finally, if I don't become a member, which parts of the stadium can I get two tickets for the non Tessera crowd.

Thank you all for your help :D Grazie a tutti

FINO ALLA FINE

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hi everyone!

I'm writing from the U.S. (yea football fan in the U.S...weird) because I am planning a trip to Italy with my father and we are both huge Juventus fans. We wanted to go see the Juventus v Fiorentina game on April 29, obviously tickets haven't gone on sale yet. Neither of us have the Tessera del Tifoso card and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is reluctant to pay the 70+ euro for the international membership. So here are my questions.

1) Where should I buy the tickets? I heard listicket is the place to go buy them at least a week before the match.
2) Where do you pick up said tickets? Or do they email them to you?
3) Is becoming an international member worth it to get tickets?
4) And finally, if I don't become a member, which parts of the stadium can I get two tickets for the non Tessera crowd.

Thank you all for your help :D Grazie a tutti

FINO ALLA FINE
Ciao Daniele,

Here are some answers to your questions:
1) Listicket is the official outlet for tickets, they usually go on sale 2 weeks before the match. Although sometimes 1 week. Follow the Juve website closer to the time and see when they go on sale. Obviously, you will need to wait for general sale if you do not have Juve membership. But make sure you are online the moment they go on sale and be persistent as the website will probably crash.
2) Through listicket select the 'Home Print' option and they will be emailed to you.
3) Up to you, depends on your attitude to risk. One thing to note, the membership card takes some time to arrive (maybe 6 weeks - check Juve website) so need to factor that in. I notice the game is on a Wednesday, my theory is that midweek/late Sunday games are easier to get tickets because people need to travel to the game/back and sometimes not able to as fans come from all over Italy.
4) Any section, although the cheaper sections tend to sell out quicker e.g. Curva Sud.

One thing i would add is that often the kick off time/day for games can move for TV, these are usually announced in advance but I do not think they have announced them for that gameweek.

Feb 19, 2015
Thank you Boksic! You are a gentleman and a scholar. I was under the impression that tickets with the Tessera were restrictive, as in only people who had Tessere could buy what seemed to be a majority of the tickets. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

juve420

Feb 28, 2015
Hello!

I am a new user and will be traveling alone from California to Turin in hopes of attending the Juve - Napoli match on May 24. I expect my ticket to be difficult to obtain, since Napoli are currently a top 3 side and this is the final home fixture of the season. I understand that if I purchase a premium international membership, I will have the opportunity to purchase tickets from listicket before they become available to the general public. Do you think that purchasing a premium international membership will be a fool-proof way to secure a ticket for the Juventus - Napoli match on May 24?

Thank you in advance for your help!

daddytorgo

Dec 10, 2013
Hi all,

I'm making a pilgrimage to Turin for the 4/19 game vs. Lazio. Looking at really treating myself well and picking up a ticket for myself on viagogo and paying those inflated prices. I noted that there are a ton of Premium section tickets listed on there that are $211, but they don't say anything about which section of the Premium section they're in. Are they likely to all be up higher in Club Sivori do you think?

Apr 21, 2004
Hi all,

I'm making a pilgrimage to Turin for the 4/19 game vs. Lazio. Looking at really treating myself well and picking up a ticket for myself on viagogo and paying those inflated prices. I noted that there are a ton of Premium section tickets listed on there that are $211, but they don't say anything about which section of the Premium section they're in. Are they likely to all be up higher in Club Sivori do you think?
I wouldn't jump buying on viagogo before trying to get it first via listicket.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
guys before spending money on inflated tickets check http://www.juventus.com/juve/it/stadio-e-museo/jlegend/acquista this vip ticket which is pricey but at least you'll get nice dinner/lunch and watch the game in a cool spot.

And don't forget you need to have JUVENTUS FIDELITY CARD TO EVEN TRY!!! without it's useless <,<
IF you have your own Juventus fidelity card check http://www.vecchiasignora.com/forum/58-biglietti-juventus-e-stadio/ where season tickets holder sell their spot if they can't attend

if you need help with translation or anything just pm me i will help with it

- - - Updated - - -

ah in any case check this:
https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/ricerca/ricercaEventi.html official ticket seller

Aug 1, 2003
what the hell is this muppetry - I RENEWED my Premium Intnl Membership last year and was not told I had to submit HARDCOPY of renewal forms, passport copies etc. to get my new card w tessera code/welcome pack ! Previously it all came fine.

UGH I wanted to purchase for Juve vs Monaco

I am also a DOC member but missed the deadline to apply - they could slot me in but not my parents who are non-DOC

Sigh

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I am planning on going to the Madrid game in Torino, any idea what is the best way to get them? I've been to one Juve game before a couple years ago, but thats because I won one of their one day with juve contest so I got free tickets so I don't really know whats the best way to get them, espeically since these will probably be sold out in minuets

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
not a Juve game, but I'll be in Florence next week and I thought about going to the fiorentina cesena game. Does anybody know roughly how much the tickets cost for such games, for decent seats (doesn't have to be anything special)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)