The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that in many cases, tickets don't even get released until a week or less before the match. I've used Viagogo twice, both times for going to a match in Italy. The first time, they were sent to my hotel with no problem. The second time, the seller received them too late, so rather than them sending the tickets out & running a risk that I didn't receive them in time, they emailed me a few days prior & told me I could pick them up somewhere a few hours before the match, which I did without issue.

Obviously, when you're dealing with anyone other than the club or their official ticket outlet, there's always going to be a small chance that it won't work out. But when I say you can't get scammed, I mean they're a legitimate business.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I hope they are, since one day I will most likely need to use them as a last resort option.

On an unrelated note, you should probably change the avatar, since the Simpsons have decided to start collaborating with a much better Italian team.

mhdfaiz

Mar 24, 2014
hello everyone, i have one question. I just bought a tix for juventus vs livorno this 7th April via viagogo. I dont have the membership card so I bought the normal one which is more expensive. Just wondering whether I can get the ticket on time? I'll be leaving to Turin on morning 7th April and I know that they can send the ticket to the hotel but I prefer the ticket to be delivered at my house because I will only be arriving on the match day so Im a little afraid something could go wrong and i dont get the ticket. will the ticket be delivered on time? anyone has experienced this? thank you.

eim.kasp

May 6, 2014
Hello, I'm new member in here, but I have oportunity to visit turin on my holliday for last match against Cagliari, I would like to get some help/guidance in buying tickets maybe finding some locals to give advice about where to stay and so on. So I would like to know what kind of payment methods are allowed in this site : https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/home.html (juventus.com says it official distributor of tickets) can I buy them from any EU country or it's for italians only? Because all site is in italian. Also what about hotels or other accomodation oportunities? Do you have some offers and tips? Would be very thankfull for any help, cause it would be my dream come true t see juve game in real life!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hello, I'm new member in here, but I have oportunity to visit turin on my holliday for last match against Cagliari, I would like to get some help/guidance in buying tickets maybe finding some locals to give advice about where to stay and so on. So I would like to know what kind of payment methods are allowed in this site : https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/home.html (juventus.com says it official distributor of tickets) can I buy them from any EU country or it's for italians only? Because all site is in italian. Also what about hotels or other accomodation oportunities? Do you have some offers and tips? Would be very thankfull for any help, cause it would be my dream come true t see juve game in real life!
-Listicket has an option to view in English (should be at top of screen).
- Tickets will go on sale probably the Monday before the game (but may go to membership holders earlier, but would constantly check listicket/juventus website to be sure).
- Tickets sell out very quickly and this game will be no different as we will receive the trophy. Therefore, you need to be online to buy as soon as the sale opens and be patient as the website will probably crash. (I would familiarize yourself with the website, maybe even practice buying for another non-Juve game).
- If you can't get tickets through listicket you may use viagogo.com (a tout website). Just make sure you buy the non fan passport tickets (tifosso teressa) unless you have membership.

eim.kasp

May 6, 2014
-Listicket has an option to view in English (should be at top of screen).
- Tickets will go on sale probably the Monday before the game (but may go to membership holders earlier, but would constantly check listicket/juventus website to be sure).
- Tickets sell out very quickly and this game will be no different as we will receive the trophy. Therefore, you need to be online to buy as soon as the sale opens and be patient as the website will probably crash. (I would familiarize yourself with the website, maybe even practice buying for another non-Juve game).
- If you can't get tickets through listicket you may use (a tout website). Just make sure you buy the non fan passport tickets (tifosso teressa) unless you have membership.
Thank you very much for your help, after digging over their site (which is pretty old school) managed to find half english version.

If you could let me know how fast tickets are sold like 10 minutes, 2 hours, 1 day?

Also what are payment methods for that site, can I use Mastercard/Visa to buy tickets?

And what are prices range for game? At juventus official page shows price for unesco cup (I can't place links as a new member) , but looking at other matches in Serie a i see prices are higher than 20 euros a ticket. So if you could note that too, would be very helpfull

Also maybe you know what are average accomodation prices at simple hotels/motels? And how expensive are train tickets are from M ilan (my flight is to M ilan)

P.S Why i can't name M ilan in my messages? :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thank you very much for your help, after digging over their site (which is pretty old school) managed to find half english version.

If you could let me know how fast tickets are sold like 10 minutes, 2 hours, 1 day?

Also what are payment methods for that site, can I use Mastercard/Visa to buy tickets?

And what are prices range for game? At juventus official page shows price for unesco cup (I can't place links as a new member) , but looking at other matches in Serie a i see prices are higher than 20 euros a ticket. So if you could note that too, would be very helpfull

Also maybe you know what are average accomodation prices at simple hotels/motels? And how expensive are train tickets are from M ilan (my flight is to M ilan)

P.S Why i can't name M ilan in my messages? :D
- I would expect the tickets to nearly sell out before they go on general sale. The lisclick https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/home.html website lets you see ticket availability. On the day of general sale I would think they could sell out within an hour, but would depend on whether the website crashes.
- Yes, you can use Mastercard/Visa. I would recommend that you set up an account before you go to buy the tickets so everything is ready to go when they go on general sale.
- Price ranges are usually from around 30 Euros to over 100 Euros. The cheaper ones tend to sell out first. I think when I have been I ended up with 75 Euro tickets as that was cheapest/best available. But it is not often you get to go so worth the expense.
- Go on trivago.co.uk for hotel prices in Torino, like most European cities prices can range. I recommend staying in the center not near the Stadium.
- If you are flying to Malpensa you can get a bus straight to Torino for quite cheap, which saves you going to Milan first.
- If you do go to Milan, the trains are frequent and good to Torino. You can find prices at trenitalia website http://www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4ddd1a035296f310VgnVCM1000005817f90aRCRD

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Can you buy more than one ticket with the Stadium card or is it restricted to just one ticket per Stadium card owner ?
Also, whats the best way to get tickets for juventus stadium?

edit:

So with the e-member-registration you get 2 month free-access to premium membership... so if I want to visit only a match in these 2 month, do I get a right to buy tickets in the premium member preemption- time ?

Aug 1, 2014
Hello, I am FIORENTINA fan looking to attend some fiorentina away games in the visiting section during a trip to italy this winter. This thread seems to be one the only active english langauge source relating to tessera del tifosi cards, foreign ticket aquisition, etc. After perusing much of this thread here are some questions I hope some could help me with.

-Is the "tessera del tifoso" card different from juventus international 50 euro 2 month-pain-in-the-ass membership card discussed frequently in this thread?
-To sit in the visiting section at an away game, you need to have a ticket as well as a juventus international membership card? Is it possible to even buy a ticket for the visiting section without one of these membership cards?
-the website viagago offers a 15$"tessera del tifoso" is this a physical card they send to you? ahhh so confusing
-I am an Italian US dual citizen. Would this change anything?

ahhhh so confusing, thank you for considering my questions even though I do not support Juve.

Apr 21, 2004
Hello, I am FIORENTINA fan looking to attend some fiorentina away games in the visiting section during a trip to italy this winter. This thread seems to be one the only active english langauge source relating to tessera del tifosi cards, foreign ticket aquisition, etc. After perusing much of this thread here are some questions I hope some could help me with.

-Is the "tessera del tifoso" card different from juventus international 50 euro 2 month-pain-in-the-ass membership card discussed frequently in this thread?
-To sit in the visiting section at an away game, you need to have a ticket as well as a juventus international membership card? Is it possible to even buy a ticket for the visiting section without one of these membership cards?
-the website viagago offers a 15$"tessera del tifoso" is this a physical card they send to you? ahhh so confusing
-I am an Italian US dual citizen. Would this change anything?

ahhhh so confusing, thank you for considering my questions even though I do not support Juve.
Sorry i can't help you for Fiorentina because i have information or interest for them, however i can explain how it works for Juventus away games which you may find it useful.

If you would like to attend Juventus away game in Seria A and at the away fans section on the stadium, you are required to have tessera del tifoso as well as be member of official Juventus DOC club. Depending on which game you would like to us, your best option would be just to buy the ticket before the game at the stadium ticket office, and watch the game from the sections of the stadium where the ultra's or not located.

Aug 1, 2014
If you would like to attend Juventus away game in Seria A and at the away fans section on the stadium, you are required to have tessera del tifoso as well as be member of official Juventus DOC club.
The DOC club membership is the one which requires the vexing month long wait/passport picture mailing? How does one obtain the tessera del tifoso.

thank you very much for your response!!!!

Apr 21, 2004
The DOC club membership is the one which requires the vexing month long wait/passport picture mailing? How does one obtain the tessera del tifoso.

thank you very much for your response!!!!
Both membership requires you send them copy of your ID or passport. The tessera del tifoso is the stadium membership which costs 15 EUR and it's valid for 10 years. I would estimate it will take at least 3 months for you to obtain one, as you are required to pay for your membership first at www.juventus.com, and then mail them copy of your passport, 2 passport pictures plus completed and signed form.

Regarding joining official Juventus DOC club, I'm not sure if there is one registered in the US, however you do have a Canadian one which is http://www.juventusclubdoctoronto.com

memo

Nov 18, 2005
i want to get th membership, because i want to try to watch the game vs inter, but im having 2 problems,
im from el salvador but i live in belgium ...but the dammit site doesnt allow me to put my residence here in belgium it automatically asumes that i live in el salvador........
so i cant get the welcome pack in my home :S
wich is stupid!!
and at the end the site doesnt acept my credit card :S
does anybody else had the same problems?
pleaaase help me !!!!

Apr 21, 2004
i want to get th membership, because i want to try to watch the game vs inter, but im having 2 problems,
im from el salvador but i live in belgium ...but the dammit site doesnt allow me to put my residence here in belgium it automatically asumes that i live in el salvador........
so i cant get the welcome pack in my home :S
wich is stupid!!
and at the end the site doesnt acept my credit card :S
does anybody else had the same problems?
pleaaase help me !!!!
Since Belgium is your current place of residence, select nationality Belgium and you will be able to sign up for the membership. When you send them your completed forms and photocopy of your passport you may add a note in the parcel explaining that you are El Salvadorian living in Belgium.

I can't really help you with your credit card problem though, but you can apply for a bank account in any bank and they will provide you with Visa Electron debit card which you can use it to pay for online purchases provided you have funds available in your account to pay for your order.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Since Belgium is your current place of residence, select nationality Belgium and you will be able to sign up for the membership. When you send them your completed forms and photocopy of your passport you may add a note in the parcel explaining that you are El Salvadorian living in Belgium.

I can't really help you with your credit card problem though, but you can apply for a bank account in any bank and they will provide you with Visa Electron debit card which you can use it to pay for online purchases provided you have funds available in your account to pay for your order.
the credit card is something weird, i will use my girlfriends one
tank u for the info!!!
i will do it now
thousand tnx

eim.kasp

May 6, 2014
Hi, I was reading around the site in juventus.com, but can't find info about how much tickets i can buy in initial tickets sale with following cars :
INTERNATIONAL
PREMIUM
J1897

I am planing to go with other person, but I would like to buy International card, but if I can't get 2 tickets, it's kinda waste of money to buy two cars so in this case I would choose cheapest ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)