The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Anyone know when the next set of fixtures will be confirmed?

I'm assuming if I buy my tickets on viagogo I will use the 'non tissera tifosi' option?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

I'm assuming if I buy my tickets on viagogo I will use the 'non tissera tifosi' option?
Don't know about the first question, but yeah, if you don't have a membership you need to make sure you get tickets that don't require TDT.

juvearab

Feb 26, 2007
Hi there Im also planning on going to Torino game Im unsure how im going to get a ticket doubt they will go to general sale. Ive tried to get a stadium memebership to see if that will help get one of the cheaper tickets on viagogo but im awaiting my membership I think a International membership maybe a better option it will give you priority in any sales to members a stadium membership wont. I applied for membership at start of December Im concerned I may not get it before the end of February. Am booked up for the weekend.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hi there Im also planning on going to Torino game Im unsure how im going to get a ticket doubt they will go to general sale. Ive tried to get a stadium memebership to see if that will help get one of the cheaper tickets on viagogo but im awaiting my membership I think a International membership maybe a better option it will give you priority in any sales to members a stadium membership wont. I applied for membership at start of December Im concerned I may not get it before the end of February. Am booked up for the weekend.
I think you will get tickets on viagogo without a problem, especially if you get your pass in time.

I think it can take up to 60 days for the pass to arrive.

Fixtures until end of March were confirmed today according to FootballItalia

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Yeah I bought my tickets from Viagogo, £91 per seat for the curva nord, hate using viagogo but circumstances dictated, I'm only in Europe for 2 weeks so didn't want to miss out on tickets by waiting for them to go on sale at listicket.

I had planned on seeing another Serie A game over that weekend but the times of the fixtures suck.

I could get in Milan vs Bologna on the 14th Feb, but I mean, who wants to watch Milan at the best of times nevermind on valentines night? Wouldn't be right on the girlfriend :lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah I bought my tickets from Viagogo, £91 per seat for the curva nord, hate using viagogo but circumstances dictated, I'm only in Europe for 2 weeks so didn't want to miss out on tickets by waiting for them to go on sale at listicket.

I had planned on seeing another Serie A game over that weekend but the times of the fixtures suck.

I could get in Milan vs Bologna on the 14th Feb, but I mean, who wants to watch Milan at the best of times nevermind on valentines night? Wouldn't be right on the girlfriend :lol:
£91 plus fees? Was it using the stadium pass number?

May 30, 2004
im going to rome tomorrow to watch the game, but listicket.com says none are available, can anyone help regarding this :(

also going to be going to turin for the inter game but need tickets for that too hehe, any assistance will be highly appreciated :)

May 22, 2013
Just bought Inter-tickets. 4 tickets for 750 €, holy cow, no wonder our match day revenue is getting larger and larger :p

As for tickets for the game, if you are not a member of Juventus or one of the fan clubs that are allowed tickets, getting some for a decent price will be hard. You should search for travelagencies with tickets, but you will be paying to much for them... Game will be sold out before going in general sale.

May 30, 2004
wow i guess will have to break the bank ish for juve hehe, which site did you buy your tickets from, i am not a member of anything unfortunately.

Just bought Inter-tickets. 4 tickets for 750 €, holy cow, no wonder our match day revenue is getting larger and larger :p

As for tickets for the game, if you are not a member of Juventus or one of the fan clubs that are allowed tickets, getting some for a decent price will be hard. You should search for travelagencies with tickets, but you will be paying to much for them... Game will be sold out before going in general sale.

daddytorgo

Dec 10, 2013
I love that there's a 93 page thread for this.

I'm considering making my first trip to catch a Juventus game towards the end of this season. I'll have to digest the recent pages of this thread to see what sort of current advice there is.

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Planning to fly in to watch the EL game against Traboznspor on the 20th of Feb. Any premium intl members here who got tickets during the member pre emption. Its been f#@## 8 mths and I still havent recieved my package. and dealing with customer service is like banging my head against the wall. Though my online login does show up my member number and tessera del tifoso code, can i still get tickets in the premption phase using that? and how does entry into the stadium work, just passport or id should be fine or do i absolutely neeed the card?

May 30, 2004
Just bought my ticket for Juventus - Inter on listicket, even though they said sold out a few days ago, they put some back on the market now apparently... if anyone is interested there are still more there.

Am going alone so happy to meet anyone thats doing this trip aswell :)

Forza Juve

paulruk

Oct 26, 2011
I signed up for a Premium Member account a month ago. The sign-up and payment happened right away but a month later Juventus say they haven't even got my form yet. As I did this for Torino tickets (Feb 23rd - my Birthday) I'm very disappointed.

Obviously this means I can't even buy Viagogo tickets unless they're for the 'non club card' ones. Does anyone know how legit these are? I've seen a couple of these at decent rates but I don't want to get turned away.

There's still the case of my £50 membership that isn't much use now but that's something to deal with later.

Dec 27, 2003
Hi guys Im going to Turin next month with my dad and I would love to take the chance and watch the boys at the Puffentus. I remember reading here that a guy named Balky could provide legit tickets, have you heard of him?

Anything else worth seeing in Turin? I hear they make Nutella and cars there (my dad is in fact going to visit the new Maserati factory in Grugliasco). Also something about a tissue that belonged to Jesus and this flee market called "Balon", wonder if it's football related lol maybe I'll run into Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)