The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (6 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, I'm taking a look at that specific match now, the screenshot I took just came from a random Juve match. I've personally never seen that option not listed, and I've gone to two matches in Italy myself using Viagogo as well as helped friends find tickets on a few occasions.

If I were to guess, I would say that anything that doesn't have the TDT symbol next to it is fine. Maybe no one is selling any of those tickets right now so the option to separate them isn't even there. But it would probably be smart to try contacting Viagogo customer service to see if they can answer that for sure just to be on the safe side. It's definitely a lot of money & I don't want to tell you to do anything I'm not 100% sure about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Yup, i was thinking the same thing. But yeah, maybe calling to be on the safe side would be a good idea.

Just to make sure, if i went to a game that did have the "Non Tessera bla bla" checkbox, you said that I SHOULD select it right? Or do I leave it unchecked? (if i dont have a fan passport)

I'm pretty sure you said that i should check/select it, but it can't hurt to be 150% sure lol.

Thanks again for all the help, you're a champ. @Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, if you don't have a TDT you will always want to check that box. :)

If you want to be double safe, tickets that do require TDT also have this symbol next to it:

If it doesn't & you have the box checked anyway, you should be fine.

And I'm a champ? I've won the ticket help scudetto :touched: Thanks.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hey @Ragazza , was just reading through some of this thread and got nervous. Do I need to be a Juventus member to purchase tickets on viagogo. Because I'm not. I'm gonna be depressed if so but would rather know than not. If I do are there any ways to work around this issue :(? Let me know, sorry to ask another question.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hey @Ragazza , was just reading through some of this thread and got nervous. Do I need to be a Juventus member to purchase tickets on viagogo. Because I'm not. I'm gonna be depressed if so but would rather know than not. If I do are there any ways to work around this issue :(? Let me know, sorry to ask another question.
No, you should be fine as a non-member using Viagogo as long as you don't buy a ticket that requires TDT. Just checked the match you want to go to again & that check box is there now, there must have just been a glitch when you were looking the other day.

(Let me state though, in case you aren't aware, that I'm an Inter fan so my experiences are buying tickets to the Meazza, not Juventus Stadium. But the TDT scheme is nationwide so I don't know why it would be different in this case.)

Aug 20, 2002
Hi Guys,
I have bought a ticket for the Milan game through Listicket.
I have the confirmation email and have logged on to the listicket website using my supporter number and code that was provided when I became a Juve member. When I print it off it says that it is not the actual ticket just tells me my seat and date time of the game etc.
Can someone that has used Listicket before tell me:
1) Do I need to print off anything else?
2) Or do I have to pick up a ticket when I get to the ground? If so where do I go to do this?

Hopefully someone can let me know fairly soon as I fly on Saturday!

Thanks

:flag1:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you pick your ticket up from the designated ticket office around the stadium

when i ordered mine listicket sent my e-mail confirmation to the wrong e-mail address, so they told me to go pick it up from a specific ticket office

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hi Guys,
I have bought a ticket for the Milan game through Listicket.
I have the confirmation email and have logged on to the listicket website using my supporter number and code that was provided when I became a Juve member. When I print it off it says that it is not the actual ticket just tells me my seat and date time of the game etc.
Can someone that has used Listicket before tell me:
1) Do I need to print off anything else?
2) Or do I have to pick up a ticket when I get to the ground? If so where do I go to do this?

Hopefully someone can let me know fairly soon as I fly on Saturday!

Thanks

:flag1:
you pick your ticket up from the designated ticket office around the stadium

when i ordered mine listicket sent my e-mail confirmation to the wrong e-mail address, so they told me to go pick it up from a specific ticket office
Nice try, Badass, but I think you're giving the wrong info.

If you have used your (intl) membership card, the ticket should directly be on the card. No need to print anything out, card will be scanned when entering the stadium. (Note: which is why they always mention not to purchase tickets via membership as long as you don't physically have the membership card.)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am going to Italy for th first time on saturday the 12 of October to represent my country in the World Kickboxing championships. It is being held in Taranto near Bari and i will be there for a week. Is there anything Juve or Calcio wise i can see or experience while i am there? if not any nice beaches or good things to see :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nice try, Badass, but I think you're giving the wrong info.

If you have used your (intl) membership card, the ticket should directly be on the card. No need to print anything out, card will be scanned when entering the stadium. (Note: which is why they always mention not to purchase tickets via membership as long as you don't physically have the membership card.)
Nope i picked my tickets up from the designated ticket office at the stadium all i had to do was show my passport and membership card and i was in. My international card had no ability to work like a credit card. My ticket is what i had to scan at the turnstiles and not my card. This was what i did last november. May have changed now

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hey!
I'm planning to go to the Derby della Mole in February. I know that it will probably be difficult to get decent priced tickets for this kind of game, so I already started looking for them a few days ago. As of now, I'm considering 3 different ways to buy tickets, and I would be truly grateful to anyone who could advise me which one I should take.

1)The tickets on Viagogo are at ~100€ for tessera del tifoso. Because this card only costs 15€, and the tickets for without it cost ~100€ more, the first way I could buy tickets is, to first register a tessera del tifoso card, and then buy the tickets for 100€.
Total cost: 115€

2) The prices at Juventus stadium at general sale, I believe start at about 35€ (could someone confirm this?). The premium membership, which would probably enable me to buy these tickets costs 50€ for 1 year. However, I don't know how buying tickets with premium membership works exactly, I so far have found out that there is a time window before the general sale, where only premium members are allowed to purchase tickets. Is this correct, and if yes, how high are the chances of securing a ticket before they're sold out, and when would this period of time start?
Total cost: 85€

3) The stadium membership, which would give me the tessera del tifoso card has a 2 month premium membership as a bonus incentive. If I buy this less then 2 months before the game, could I therefore buy a ticket directly of Juventus by the same way I've described in number 2? Does anyone have any experience with this?
Total cost: 50€

I know these are a lot of questions, and I'm an insensitive asshole for burdining you guys with them ,but I really wannt to see Juventus live for the first time, and don't want things fucked up. I'd be really grateful for any sort of help you can give me.

Ocelot

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I was not implying anything.

I was flat out saying you gave the wrong info. Which you did. Unless of course the guy you answered was going to travel back in time & attend a game in 2011.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
1)The tickets on Viagogo are at ~100€ for tessera del tifoso. Because this card only costs 15€, and the tickets for without it cost ~100€ more, the first way I could buy tickets is, to first register a tessera del tifoso card, and then buy the tickets for 100€.
Total cost: 115€

2) The prices at Juventus stadium at general sale, I believe start at about 35€ (could someone confirm this?). The premium membership, which would probably enable me to buy these tickets costs 50€ for 1 year. However, I don't know how buying tickets with premium membership works exactly, I so far have found out that there is a time window before the general sale, where only premium members are allowed to purchase tickets. Is this correct, and if yes, how high are the chances of securing a ticket before they're sold out, and when would this period of time start?
Total cost: 85€

3) The stadium membership, which would give me the tessera del tifoso card has a 2 month premium membership as a bonus incentive. If I buy this less then 2 months before the game, could I therefore buy a ticket directly of Juventus by the same way I've described in number 2? Does anyone have any experience with this?
Total cost: 50€

Ocelot
1) Tessera del tifoso should be the membership card as much as I know. Viagogo is a place where you can guarantee your ticket, but it costs more.

2) If you dont live in Italy then you should buy Premium Member International which is 65 eur and do it asap, because you have to send them a letter with passport pictures and stuff and it can take 1-2 months til you get the card. Members can buy tickets usually a few days before the general sale. Example for the next home game Juventus-Genoa, game is on 27th. Members can buy tickets from 17 til 19 oct and general sale starts on 21st. League games should cost cheapest like 35 yes. If you have the member card then you should probably get the ticket I think.

3) I doubt that the 2 month membership can buy member tickets, but im not 100% sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)