The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (7 Viewers)

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
The tickets that are on viagogo now are they general sale tickets?
It's confusing, tickets aren't out yet official so they are not general sale. They are ticket people are going to buy on presale and sell on viagogo. The reason why I like this was is because tickets may be sold out by the time they hit general sale.

My friends got tickets at a local tobacconist that bought in bulk no problem though but I like to not take the risk and go viagogo. My concern is that it has someone else's name?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
My concern is that it has someone else's name?
The seller will submit a transfer of ownership of the ticket to the club (in your case, to Inter). You'll get an official documentation from them that has the name change on it when you receive your ticket, which you need to bring to the stadium along with your ticket & passport.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I'm actually in the process of changing my tickets from second to third tier as I want to sit with Juve fans. I bought in the second tier cause the seller wrote row Juve- but I think he made a mistake. The home team ultras sit in the second tier not away

Oct 23, 2011
I am visiting Turin the weekend Juventus plays Lazio and i would like to get myself tickets for the match. I tried to contact listicket the last couple of days via mail and phone but they simple aren't responding to any mails or they aren't even picking up the phone. I am really starting to become fed up with these guys.. However, Now i am actually able to buy tickets on the website but since i am not a International member or club member whatsoever i'm afraid the tickets somehow won't be valid since this seems to be the period of preemption for the premium members. Should i wait for the general sale to start or am i able to get them now? Anyway, i am not getting my hopes up for actually getting tickets for the match. It's just such a pain in the ass for foreigners to get tickets for a Juventus game.. I've never experienced something like this before.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Wanna buy tickets on viagogo, but confused a littl. I cant see any seller info, i mean there different offers on Inter - Juve match but how will i know from whom i buying and is he/she trust?
Pretty sure if the seller turns out to not be legit then they will get you replacement tickets. They hold your money & don't actually pay the seller until after you've gone to the event so there isn't really any motivation for someone to sell fake tickets. No one I know who has used Viagogo has ever been scammed by them.

Just a few words like I've told others - have your tickets sent to your hotel, rather than your house, because they don't get released until a week before the match. And as for seats, almost positive that the actual traveling Juve fans will be in 3° blu, but most sections of the Meazza would be "safe" for away fans, just avoid 2° verde & I wouldn't sit in the tier underneath them either.

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions I can try to answer.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I am visiting Turin the weekend Juventus plays Lazio and i would like to get myself tickets for the match. I tried to contact listicket the last couple of days via mail and phone but they simple aren't responding to any mails or they aren't even picking up the phone. I am really starting to become fed up with these guys.. However, Now i am actually able to buy tickets on the website but since i am not a International member or club member whatsoever i'm afraid the tickets somehow won't be valid since this seems to be the period of preemption for the premium members. Should i wait for the general sale to start or am i able to get them now? Anyway, i am not getting my hopes up for actually getting tickets for the match. It's just such a pain in the ass for foreigners to get tickets for a Juventus game.. I've never experienced something like this before.
You will not be able to buy them until they go on general sale on Monday. You could try viagogo but I would probably try the general sale first.

Jul 29, 2008
Pretty sure if the seller turns out to not be legit then they will get you replacement tickets. They hold your money & don't actually pay the seller until after you've gone to the event so there isn't really any motivation for someone to sell fake tickets. No one I know who has used Viagogo has ever been scammed by them.

Just a few words like I've told others - have your tickets sent to your hotel, rather than your house, because they don't get released until a week before the match. And as for seats, almost positive that the actual traveling Juve fans will be in 3° blu, but most sections of the Meazza would be "safe" for away fans, just avoid 2° verde & I wouldn't sit in the tier underneath them either.

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions I can try to answer.
The problem that i will be in rimini on 14th evening, and on 15 i need to go to Milan. And what if tickets arrive to hotel on 13th?

Is it it chance to pickup tickets ain Milan? i havent seen that option on viagogo..

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The problem that i will be in rimini on 14th evening, and on 15 i need to go to Milan. And what if tickets arrive to hotel on 13th?

Is it it chance to pickup tickets ain Milan? i havent seen that option on viagogo..
Your hotel should still hold them for you at the front desk even if you aren't there yet when they arrive - just call or email them so they know to expect it. I arrived at my hotel the day before a match, my tickets got there almost a week before me & there was no problem.

Aug 23, 2013
Hello Guys.

I want to ask to all juventini here.

I have a plan to go to Juventus stadium at 1 dicembre at Juventus vs Udinese match.

I want to ask some questions :
1. Can I buy the ticket on the spot at D-day ? Or it is usually sold out already so I have to book them early ?
2. In case I have to book the ticket early ? Which trusted website offers me a good deal ?

Grazie

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hello Guys.

I want to ask to all juventini here.

I have a plan to go to Juventus stadium at 1 dicembre at Juventus vs Udinese match.

I want to ask some questions :
1. Can I buy the ticket on the spot at D-day ? Or it is usually sold out already so I have to book them early ?
2. In case I have to book the ticket early ? Which trusted website offers me a good deal ?

Grazie
Moved out of the Samp match thread and into the appropriate one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I was just playing about on listicket to familiarise myself with the process for buying seats.

Does anyone know how to confirm your ticket purchase? I clicked through each stage and my order is in the "Personal Tickets" section but unconfirmed. Is it when you click to print the order within there?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I was just playing about on listicket to familiarise myself with the process for buying seats.

Does anyone know how to confirm your ticket purchase? I clicked through each stage and my order is in the "Personal Tickets" section but unconfirmed. Is it when you click to print the order within there?
Confirming is done automatically. Once you have carried out the payment (which is the final step, don't know if you went that far), the tickets in your account will be mentioned as purchased (or something along those lines) & then you can print them. If you select tickets but don't pay for them, they will be removed from your account after 15 minutes.

Do note that, when the server is busy, it can take some time for you to be able to print the tickets.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Confirming is done automatically. Once you have carried out the payment (which is the final step, don't know if you went that far), the tickets in your account will be mentioned as purchased (or something along those lines) & then you can print them. If you select tickets but don't pay for them, they will be removed from your account after 15 minutes.

Do note that, when the server is busy, it can take some time for you to be able to print the tickets.

Thanks, I think the website stalled and I didn't get to the payment page. Therefore, they could not be confirmed and were sitting in my account.

I guess you don't need to print them right away. So if the server is busy I could print them the next day, right?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, when the server is busy, there tend to be multiple time outs. The good thing being that, if you have selected tickets, you can continue from where you left off as long as you do so within 15 minutes.

Printing can be done any time you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)