The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Planning on hopefully going to Juventus v Siena, may have to wait until general sale tho as my friend that is coming with me isn't a member, judging by the way tickets have been selling lately shouldn't be too much of a problem right?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Nah, shouldn't be a problem. The novelty of the new stadium has worn of, so getting tickets for the smaller games in the general sale most likely won't be a problem anymore.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'd like to order 3 tickets for Juve - Fiorentina through Listicket.

I often read that you have to order your tickets by phone in case you're not living in italy, which I am not. I'd obviously prefer to order the tickets online, isn't it possible at all? I'm planning to get the tickets on general sale BTW.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Marceℓℓo;4034936 said:
I'd like to order 3 tickets for Juve - Fiorentina through Listicket.

I often read that you have to order your tickets by phone in case you're not living in italy, which I am not. I'd obviously prefer to order the tickets online, isn't it possible at all? I'm planning to get the tickets on general sale BTW.
By phone is for international premium members.

I think they encourage online for general sale whether you are international or not.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
So the prices and dates for the pre-emption of the tickets for Juve-Celtic have been announced officialy yesterday or so.

Is there any chance at all that one can get a ticket for the game after all those season ticket holders and premium members had their shot? And if yes, I can safely assume that I will have to pay a shitload to get the last few right?

ouzoo

Dec 31, 2012
Guys i am planning to go for Juve Milan in April.

I sent my juventus premium member form and they sent me an email that they are checking but still didn't get any feedback. Moreover i am going with 4 other friends that aren't members.

over Viagogo it's 240 euros for no tessera di tifosi do you guys have any tips for how to get tickets i am going to Rome 3 days before the game and 1 day before the game to Turin.

Thanks in advance

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So the prices and dates for the pre-emption of the tickets for Juve-Celtic have been announced officialy yesterday or so.

Is there any chance at all that one can get a ticket for the game after all those season ticket holders and premium members had their shot? And if yes, I can safely assume that I will have to pay a shitload to get the last few right?
You probably should be able to get a ticket in general sale. Doubt it will sell out, considering the prices Juve has set.

Boksic,
Inter does not go through Listicket. If you want to sit with the Juve fans, you'd need to go through an official club doc. If you don't care where you end up sitting, you can buy tickets in Milano on the day(s) before the game. Chances of it selling out in advance are very low. Afaik, Inter usually don't sell tickets online (or by phone) to people who do not own a tessera.
Don't have any info about Bologna.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
No longer going to the Siena game as I left the flights too late and they went up by an extortionate amount. However I am going to the Catania game in March. Silly question but was wondering if anybody knew that as Sunday is the holy day in Italy as to whether this affects the transport i.e not running or a reduced service?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)