The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When's the bologna and inter game? Sometimes tix on sale at listicket can get pretty delayed, ranging from one-three weeks prior, I remember when I wanted to buy in March they kept postponing it for Napoli.

The FAQ section of juventusmember has stated the amount of time expected to wait for the arrival of your card as well as the fact that you need to receive it to get your membership number in order to purchase tickets afaik.
Juve play bologna on the 31st October which i got tickets for some weeks ago as part of the Juventus Member promotion

Buy on AliExpress.com

slugasoul

Oct 8, 2012
hey guys,

i will be in torino for the juve napoli game on the 20/10. what would be the best away for me to go about getting a ticket to the game? i am not an italian local and the game is now sold out?

any help would be much appreciated.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
So, when I am renewing my membership I should expect a new card right? or does it have the same number or what?
My card will expire in December but I am already thinking of renewing it since I have 60 days vacation starting from the new year and would like to attend some matches.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So, when I am renewing my membership I should expect a new card right? or does it have the same number or what?
My card will expire in December but I am already thinking of renewing it since I have 60 days vacation starting from the new year and would like to attend some matches.
Should be new card, new number.

Starting from this season, the international members (are supposed to) receive a card that's entirely similar to the Italian residents. Meaning actual tessera, possibility to use on the Listicket site, etc.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Should be new card, new number.

Starting from this season, the international members (are supposed to) receive a card that's entirely similar to the Italian residents. Meaning actual tessera, possibility to use on the Listicket site, etc.
Thanks, should renew it from now then seeing that so many people haven't got their cards as the process taking a long time, a friend of mine waiting his card now since 3 months.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Just renewed my membership, hope that the card won't take longer than 70 days and that I would be really able to purchase a ticket through the site rather than the bloody phone.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
wow are they really trying to drive the ultras out?
i don't know what the fuck juve is doing but they threath many fans as shit
I don't like rumminige but he is right when he said, italian football needs to change and think about the fans.
40 euro for a ticket for a cl game after paying 100's of euro for a season tickets
:crazy:

curva :tup: they have every right to be angry :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)