The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
was there for the opening game of the season against Parma, now im a premium member i just pray i can get tickets this time, i really dont fancy spending 1000 euros for 2 tickets on viagogo
Don't see why you won't get them with a premium membership.

I might go, but I'm not a premium member.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The cagliara-juventus tickets are on sale. but unfortunately it is not possibel to buy them online or on the phone. just at listicket points in italy
http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?idProdotto=21183&idOrganizzazione=482&lang=IT&S=

is anybody living in italy and could buy tickets for me?
best to go hit the tabacchi stores when you get there or ask your hotel.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 15:41 ----------

Don't see why you won't get them with a premium membership.

I might go, but I'm not a premium member.
i hope so, im just worried about making at least an hour long international call to get the tickets

jareckik

Apr 24, 2012
Hi, is anyone have purchasing juventus ticket using viagogo.com ? I wondering if it is possible to create an member account(not waiting for card coming home) and then bay ticket for Tessera del Tifoso only on viagogo??? The ticket's for this membership is much chipper... How it works later i have to wait for postage ? I want ticket for this lecce match, because i have already book a flight tickets but have no luck with this juventus-lecke ... :/

Apr 25, 2012
Hello guys!

I am one on the many non-Italian supporters of Juve and I intend to visit the last match for the season when I believe will be celebrating the title. However, I have serious issue with the ticket. I called listicket.it but the call operator spoke very poor English. From what I understood, in order to buy a ticket on the pohne I have to be a premium member. I didn't understand 50% of what she said, so I have a severl questions.

1. Can I buy a ticket with premium international membership?
2. If I pay my membership now, will it be active immediately or in 2 months? A friend of mine told me that there the individual code is generated shortly after the registration and I don't have to wait for the membership card. Is that true?
3. Can a premium member buy a ticket for me(with my name) during the pre-sale days?
4. As a non-member will I have access to the general sale on listicket.it?

I will appreciate your answers because there is no much time left:)

Aug 1, 2003
1. yes call listicket and ask for someone who speaks english.
2. not sure, I did not know/receive any notifications of a 'generated' membership number without receiving my card after two months. I think in their FAQ they did say you cant buy tickets before receiving your package.
3. yes.
4. yes.

Aug 1, 2003
1. yes call listicket and ask for someone who speaks english.
2. not sure, I did not know/receive any notifications of a 'generated' membership number without receiving my card after two months. I think in their FAQ they did say you cant buy tickets before receiving your package.
3. yes.
4. yes.

Apr 25, 2012
Thank you for answering.

I will book my hotels and airplane tickets until the end of the week. Since I don't have a ticket it's risky but I believe I'll be able to get one. The day the general sale starts I'll make sure I'll be free all day long.

P.S.
If somebody from the forum buys me a legit ticket with my name on it, I will pay his ticket as well :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Small correction on question 3: most likely yes, but it depends on the game in question. Which basically means it depends on what Juve decides at that specific time, impossible to know beforehand.

As for question 2: only Italian members will receive a notification with code before receiving the actual card/package (not shortly after registering though). This being the "tessera del tifoso" code, which you do not need or get as an international member. They can then already buy tickets. International members will have to wait for the package. (Usually does not take the advertised 60 days though, closer to 30 days.)

Anyway: had another nice trip.
* Grom gelati are still divine.
* Having been to Torino so often, it's downright foolish I hadn't visited the cinema museum earlier. It's an absolute blast.
* Stadium tour isn't that spectacular, but still quite interesting & well worth doing. Area 12 seems to be a success as well.
* Oh, and we won.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Small correction on question 3: most likely yes, but it depends on the game in question. Which basically means it depends on what Juve decides at that specific time, impossible to know beforehand.

As for question 2: only Italian members will receive a notification with code before receiving the actual card/package (not shortly after registering though). This being the "tessera del tifoso" code, which you do not need or get as an international member. They can then already buy tickets. International members will have to wait for the package. (Usually does not take the advertised 60 days though, closer to 30 days.)

* Having been to Torino so often, it's downright foolish I hadn't visited the cinema museum earlier. It's an absolute blast.
* Stadium tour isn't that spectacular, but still quite interesting & well worth doing. Area 12 seems to be a success as well.
* Oh, and we won.
i assume you have the international membership? how easy/hard was it to get tickets? and how did you get them?

Aug 1, 2003

* Oh, and we won.
Ehehehe I had my fair share of Grom ... I reckon the tour would be much better with the opening of the museum though.

I don't know about Buck Fuddy but for me as an intnl premium member I got my tickets by calling Listicket, I know Ken (I think) as a general member did it online, he posted it a few pages back. And my personal experience, I received the package around a month and a half ish.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i assume you have the international membership? how easy/hard was it to get tickets? and how did you get them?
Yes, I'm an international member. Those tickets can only be purchased by phone. And it's pretty difficult. What you need, basically, is some luck.

First of all: depending on what Juve decide, either only international members are allowed to contact the call center (as happened for the Inter game, for example) which should make things easier or Italians can contact them as well as is most often the case.
And equally important, if possible, make sure you're able to call through various operators. I literally tried 100s of times with the fixed house phone, the fixed one at work & my cell without getting through once. Then tried a different cell with a different operator & got through within the hour. And I've heard the same story from different people, both based in Italy & abroad.

Personally, I most likely won't renew my membership next year if they don't change the way we can purchase tickets.
I don't mind paying for the membership, but the current system is just retarded.

Ehehehe I had my fair share of Grom
I promised myself to have one every day, but I failed. Didn't get one on the day of the match :sad:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, I'm an international member. Those tickets can only be purchased by phone. And it's pretty difficult. What you need, basically, is some luck.

First of all: depending on what Juve decide, either only international members are allowed to contact the call center (as happened for the Inter game, for example) which should make things easier or Italians can contact them as well as is most often the case.
And equally important, if possible, make sure you're able to call through various operators. I literally tried 100s of times with the fixed house phone, the fixed one at work & my cell without getting through once. Then tried a different cell with a different operator & got through within the hour. And I've heard the same story from different people, both based in Italy & abroad.

Personally, I most likely won't renew my membership next year if they don't change the way we can purchase tickets.
I don't mind paying for the membership, but the current system is just retarded.

I promised myself to have one every day, but I failed. Didn't get one on the day of the match :sad:
its not looking good in terms of getting tickets vs atalanta is it? :sigh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Difficult to say. You should be able to get them imo, but you'll need some persistance.
i was tempted to buy them through viagogo, but since there is 2 of us going i cant afford to pay 1000 euros for 2 tickets which im not garanteed are the real deal.

I just really hope i can get tickets this time around, would be such a disappointment to go to Turin for the 2nd time this season without a ticket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)