The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

juvearab

Feb 26, 2007
I signed up for a Premium Member account a month ago. The sign-up and payment happened right away but a month later Juventus say they haven't even got my form yet. As I did this for Torino tickets (Feb 23rd - my Birthday) I'm very disappointed.

Obviously this means I can't even buy Viagogo tickets unless they're for the 'non club card' ones. Does anyone know how legit these are? I've seen a couple of these at decent rates but I don't want to get turned away.

There's still the case of my £50 membership that isn't much use now but that's something to deal with later.
Hi Paul im in the same boat as you I bought a stadium membership back in November and still dont have it tickets are going on general sale tomorrow on list tickets website at 9am hopefully I will get 1 there if not I will need to buy 1 from Viagogo im thinking I need to buy to go for a PDF option as I dont arrive in Turin until friday so dont know if it could be posted to my hotel this is about 150 Euros I hope it doesnt come to that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sooooo I'm just buying tickets for tomorrows EL game, which seats do you reckon are better atmosphere wise? Curva Sud or Nord?

I mean, the atmosphere is still likely to be pretty shit 'cause it's EL, but still...

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Yeah I sat in the Curva Nord on Sunday and there was no atmosphere (might also be the fact that it was Chievo)

Get into the CS if you can.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Can anyone tell me how to get tickets for Juventus home games?
I could be in Turin for the Fiorentina game on March 9th. Do I need that "Tessera del Tifoso" in order to buy tickets online beforehand?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Can anyone tell me how to get tickets for Juventus home games?
I could be in Turin for the Fiorentina game on March 9th. Do I need that "Tessera del Tifoso" in order to buy tickets online beforehand?
Not nescessarily. You can buy tickets from www.viagogo.com (tick the "non tessera del tifoso" box, which are pretty expensive, or you can wait until a week beofre the match when the tickets go on general sale on juventus.com. Normally there are still tickets left at that time, but it could be that it's sold out by then.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Wow, those viagogo tickets are really expensive. I'll wait until the general sale starts on juventus.com. Wish me luck! ;-)
I heard from a friend that you can buy some Curva tickets outside the stadium at game time. Some Tifosi would give you their ID or switch them or sth.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, I think if you find a fan willing to sell outside the stadium, you'd go with that person to the ticket office to get the name switched. You can't just use someone else's ticket like you can in England for example.

Personally I'd prefer to have the safety & guarantee of purchasing a ticket before the day though. Even if that might mean shelling out some extra money.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Personally I'd prefer to have the safety & guarantee of purchasing a ticket before the day though. Even if that might mean shelling out some extra money.
What do you mean? What's the risk in buying such a ticket if the names are indeed switched?

Mar 3, 2014
I'm new to the forum, I'm planning a trip from Scotland to see Juve for the Fiorentina game but unfortunately couldn't get the tickets this morning on the general sale, gutted. Is viagogo reliable? Or can you get scammed? I'm willing to pay a bit for the tickets because I've already paid for flights and hotel, so would be pointless not to, cheers

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'm new to the forum, I'm planning a trip from Scotland to see Juve for the Fiorentina game but unfortunately couldn't get the tickets this morning on the general sale, gutted. Is viagogo reliable? Or can you get scammed? I'm willing to pay a bit for the tickets because I've already paid for flights and hotel, so would be pointless not to, cheers
You can't get scammed on Viagogo, they have a policy that they don't pay the seller until after you've attended the event, so there's no incentive for anyone to go on there & try to scam. Just have your ticket sent to your hotel, or if there's an option for pickup or electronic ticket then that's a possibility too. If you have it sent to your house it might not get there in time. And make sure you tick the box that says non tessera del tifoso when you're searching for tickets.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You can't get scammed on Viagogo, they have a policy that they don't pay the seller until after you've attended the event, so there's no incentive for anyone to go on there & try to scam. Just have your ticket sent to your hotel, or if there's an option for pickup or electronic ticket then that's a possibility too. If you have it sent to your house it might not get there in time. And make sure you tick the box that says non tessera del tifoso when you're searching for tickets.
I wouldn't say that. Chances might be low, but it's still possible (as you can see on various review sites).

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I wouldn't say that. Chances might be low, but it's still possible (as you can see on various review sites).
How do you mean, you mean they don't send you the tickets but take your money, or they send you fake tickets? I've never heard of that happening from anyone that's used it, but I've never read reviews.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
How do you mean, you mean they don't send you the tickets but take your money, or they send you fake tickets? I've never heard of that happening from anyone that's used it, but I've never read reviews.
Different possibilities. Tickets that are sent to multiple buyers (though I'm not sure how exactly that would work with Serie A tickets), tickets that need to be collected at a specific point but never show up, etc.
I'm not saying you don't get your money back (even if that seems to be a hassle according to those same review sites), but is that really the most important issue when travelling abroad for an event or game? Considering that you already spent a lot of money to travel, probably discovered the problems too late and were really looking forward to the game/event.

Those are only things I've read however, as I have no personal experience with them myself. I've been thinking about using the site when all else fails, but so far that hasn't happened yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)