The Official Euro 2008 England Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    So just when I thought I wouldn't have to hear anything about England this summer, FSC decided to start showing glorious England matches over the past decade every other day during the Euros. :melayyanandmessi:

God, I hate these maggots.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    "Here on FSC, since England failed to qualify, let's stroke ourselves to the oldies and relive the glory of the EPL..."

Thanks. No wonder why I don't subscribe to your channel.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    "Here on FSC, since England failed to qualify, let's stroke ourselves to the oldies and relive the glory of the EPL..."

Thanks. No wonder why I don't subscribe to your channel.
    hey hey! some of us don't have a choice :sad:

but at least i got to watch juve matches during the reg season!

I hate england and their mentality that they're the best
    but you like everything else though rite?

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I think you've got the wrong thread, but cheers for reminding me that England aren't at the Euros anyway.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Even though England aren't at the tournament we still get the usual pish in their coverage.

Yesterday the commentator says Cech is the best goalkeeper in the world without a mention of Buffon. Then today on the BBC Lineker says Boruc is the best keeper in the tournament, to which the other pundits then talk about Cech and Van Der Saar, again no mention of Buffon. Are they so narrowminded to think that all football revolves around the UK!?really annoys me.

Then we get stuck with "Perrotta was born in Ashton-Under-Lyne (in England)" everytime he touches the ball.

and after the great Holland-Italy match the pundits get into a discussion over who should be England captain instead of talking about one of the best games of the tournament.

and they wonder why everyone hates england!!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73
    Even though England aren't at the tournament we still get the usual pish in their coverage.

Yesterday the commentator says Cech is the best goalkeeper in the world without a mention of Buffon. Then today on the BBC Lineker says Boruc is the best keeper in the tournament, to which the other pundits then talk about Cech and Van Der Saar, again no mention of Buffon. Are they so narrowminded to think that all football revolves around the UK!?really annoys me.

Then we get stuck with "Perrotta was born in Ashton-Under-Lyne (in England)" everytime he touches the ball.

and after the great Holland-Italy match the pundits get into a discussion over who should be England captain instead of talking about one of the best games of the tournament.

EXACTLY!

FUCK ENGLAND.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

:lol: I'm in dubai now on a holiday and the same shit happened but on the radio today, two english supposedly :gsol: football experts talking about the euros. Every time they mention a team they say yeah and that team have that x player who plays for so and so in the EPL :inter: , believe it or not that radio show lasted for a good 50 minutes and they NEVER mentioned a player that play's in another league (other than their EPL :pado: ).......Talk about ignorance.......

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

you missed the part when andy townsend, who? I may hear you ask, says that Italy deserved the penalty against them because they have been cheating for years

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    you missed the part when andy townsend, who? I may hear you ask, says that Italy deserved the penalty against them because they have been cheating for years
    :lol: I'm in dubai now on a holiday and the same shit happened but on the radio today, two english supposedly :gsol: football experts talking about the euros. Every time they mention a team they say yeah and that team have that x player who plays for so and so in the EPL :inter: , believe it or not that radio show lasted for a good 50 minutes and they NEVER mentioned a player that play's in another league (other than their EPL :pado: ).......Talk about ignorance.......
    Fucking cocksuckers.

Some figures I posted in another thread that got lost:

What you think?
    Please discuss
    I love those figures. Just shows that England has really crappy players, which is what we already knew.

Hopefully the percentages of English players will drop even more.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

I heard it from a reliable source that Cristiano Ronaldo, "THE best player in the world", "is one of 43 players who earn their living in English football - with four further from the Scottish Premier League. Britain's contribution is only bettered by Germany's total of 56."

And of course, none of these 43 are even remotely English... :pado:

Villa who?

Nihat who?

Sneijder who?

It's like England and the World Cups of the 1930s all over again.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    The ITV pundits just started discussing what would have happened in the group with Germany and Croatia if England had qualified instead of Croatia. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)