The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You lot are so bad at figuring out things for yourselves, I know if someone pretends to me in reps, its Alen (or one of the trolling mods/baldie mini me Vin Diesel, and ruse only works if its a newbie poster, or Janna :p), or if I get neg rep with no name, its Badass devil prolly lol. Or whichever mental midget I trolled/pissed off at the time.

Solve ze "mysteries" yourselves, instead of run off to the po-po to do it all for you like suckers. Or better yet, dont even check reps (rarely check it) :p

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I dont understand how ßöмßäяðîëя can call me an asshole,tool,douche, etc make fun of my faith, and egg on the Bias and BS against me and some others and this is allowed, what is he moderating if he is part of the problem or starts the problems?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
You lot are so bad at figuring out things for yourselves, I know if someone pretends to me in reps, its Alen (or one of the trolling mods/baldie mini me Vin Diesel, and ruse only works if its a newbie poster, or Janna :p), or if I get neg rep with no name, its Badass devil prolly lol. Or whichever mental midget I trolled/pissed off at the time.

Solve ze "mysteries" yourselves, instead of run off to the po-po to do it all for you like suckers. Or better yet, dont even check reps (rarely check it) :p
if you rarely check it, how come you know their modus operandi so well?:p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because I'm not a noob like you? :p I seen them do it so many times, and not in my rep btw (should clarified that), but fake reps and PMs with easy marks that will get the desired results, which mainly are newbie female posters, to start silly cat fights, as Katie and Janna was (or Janna is, she will allways be a newbie, by mindset).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont understand how ßöмßäяðîëя can call me an asshole,tool,douche, etc make fun of my faith, and egg on the Bias and BS against me and some others and this is allowed, what is he moderating if he is part of the problem or starts the problems?
Congrats, you just had the burka durka treatment, you only been here for few months, some of us has been here since he was a newbie, and he used to get banned alot at the beginning for it, then they got tired and he got carte blanche to behave like that (though less so in latter years). Key thing is dont take him seriously, or just stare him in the eyes, and say you will skull fuck Timmy and Tommy's skulls if he doesnt stfu.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
okay i see. who is mini me vin diesel?:p also could you guys go easy on janna, she doesnt deserve all the negative attention she gets.:)
You ask that question when you seen Byrone's pics? :disagree: You one blind chica.

And lol, I'm prolly one of the fewest who takes it easy on her, but if she acts in a certain stupid way, its better for her that its pointed out then not.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
You ask that question when you seen Byrone's pics? :disagree: You one blind chica.

And lol, I'm prolly one of the fewest who takes it easy on her, but if she acts in a certain silly way, its better for her to point it out then not.
oh yeah, i always got that idea that i've seen him prior to the forum.:p

but you guys need to stop picking on her, its not nice.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Congrats, you just had the burka durka treatment, you only been here for few months, some of us has been here since he was a newbie, and he used to get banned alot at the beginning for it, then they got tired and he got carte blanche to behave like that (though less so in latter years). Key thing is dont take him seriously, or just tell stare him in the eye, and say you will skull fuck Timmy and Tommy's skulls if he doesnt stfu.
Will do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
but you guys need to stop picking on her, its not nice.
I agree, I havent really bothered with posting or reading most the offtopic threads these things mainly happen, but from what I noticed its changed from some playful banter (or total outright mocking from the usual obvious mean ones), to now it seems total outright hostility and bullying (the usual predictable pattern others faced in the past).

She kinda draws it on herself (by being oblivious or wanting the attention), but yeah getting bit much now (like in the latest mafia thread...), I agree.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
okay i see. who is mini me vin diesel?:p also could you guys go easy on janna, she doesnt deserve all the negative attention she gets.:)
on the contrary,i think janna is simply looking for attention,whether good or bad

that said i think she is nowhere near as shitty as she is made out to be

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
swag is old, he is ginger therefore no soul.

such is catastrophe is a swag.

also maaher should be made a mod. he has contributed much and such he should be made mod by lunch.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Get over yourself Osmanknowitall, you really don't know it all. I've never used your name for a fake rep. I just love how you act like you haven't been caught by Alen or Snoop before.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)