-- the last dinner -- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
What's up with your new nick Majed? You manage to annoy Martin?
It's not really a differnet name, it's just another way of saying Majed in Arabic. Much like you would say Tommy instead of Tom/Thomas.

I dont think I've annoyed Martin, but then again, I dont know! .... I seem to be annoying quite a few people these days and not even on purpose! :stress:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'd like to know what the point of the pic is???

i mean Mel Gibson created a movie about Jesus's (PBUH) life. Why have these asian dudes created this pic? perhaps is from a play?

The pic alone doesn't make sense...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mjjoood ] ++
i mean Mel Gibson created a movie about Jesus's (PBUH) life. Why have these asian dudes created this pic? perhaps is from a play?
To make people talk and discuss...

What uncreative people with uncreative ideas usually do. That is take something sacreligious and very deep for some and re-create it adding an element of insult...instead of coming up with another form of expression they simply do things to attract attention because they lack any other creative idea.

This picture should be taken down.....Shame on you for posting it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
That isnt whoever you mentioned, its Juan Arango, a venezuelan player that plays for Puebla in Mexico, he has scored three goals in the last three matches for the Venezuelan NT :)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Oh ok....looks like Detective Bobby Simone to me: a cop with class, tact and bite keeping...or a lawyer from LA breaking the conventional stereotypes of Latino's from East LA in his everyday battle in the world of corporate law in los angeles....

You sure its not one of these guys?

Maybe he moonlights for the Venezuelan National Team...Bobby Simone is multi-talented you know!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
How old are you?

I dont really know what you're talking about. He looks very latino, I agree, but he looks more mexican than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)