-- the last dinner -- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I still think its Detective Bobby Simone undercover pretending to be this "soccer" player named "Juan Arango" in order to infiltrate the drug cartels and once again make justice, order and peace prevail....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
He might look like Ronaldinho, and he might be ugly, BUT HE SCORES GOALS!!! and thats what matters to me

I wanna know how old you are (Nick), because you're always talking about stuff I have no clue about, and it seems Im stuck in the new generation.

Lol so thats why he likes Milan. Have you ever tried some cookies called Milano? theyre so good!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Fabi .. mid 20's ..however what I was talking about was tv show NYPD Blue that is and has been playing for the last 10 years..so it kind of covers many generations.

regardless your still the [email protected]..eat your heart out Lillianna, Cool-girl, MiaWallace, Jessica and whoever else happens to be a girl..Sally but i hear she has a beard..tech. she is not really a girl ;)

FABI ROCKS...

and Alyssa Milano

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So............................................

How's that dedication coming along?

I do hope that its coming along well. :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Fabi .. mid 20's ..however what I was talking about was tv show NYPD Blue that is and has been playing for the last 10 years..so it kind of covers many generations.

regardless your still the [email protected]..eat your heart out Lillianna, Cool-girl, MiaWallace, Jessica and whoever else happens to be a girl..Sally but i hear she has a beard..tech. she is not really a girl ;)

FABI ROCKS...

and Alyssa Milano
Lol, thank you :)

I think I know that show you're talking about. I dont (didnt when I was smaller) watch that much TV series anyways.

Is Alyssa Milano the girl from Charmed?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, she's the girl from Charmed.

And, according to my misguided Paesano on the other side of the ocean, doesn't think that she's attractive.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
Yes, she's the girl from Charmed.

And, according to my misguided Paesano on the other side of the ocean, doesn't think that she's attractive.
Isn't that a shame!! It's all my fault too... i reminded him of M Jackson!!now he's in dream land thinking about noses, little kids and freaks ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I never said she wasn't hot you Rhode Island son of a gun and New Orleans Mardi Gras bead throwing lucky bastard (GRRR)!
i just said she wasn't as hot as Fabi....(insert corny music here)

No its just that you mis understood my comments you crazy Zebra following nuts

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ahem:

An open letter to Nick.

Dear Nick,

I apologize for misinterpreting your comment on the Nick against the World thread RE: Alyssa Milano. I also apologize for the endless needling you are currently/ will be getting about this.
Again, my apologies.

Your Friend,

Sergio

(My attornies told me to do this, so as to avoid any lawsuits):)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, if this thread is about to be banned for the picture, we may asa well go out in a blaze of Glory.

HEY FABI!!!!!!!!!!!

BRITNEY F'N SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you know I still love you.:)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I never said she wasn't hot you Rhode Island son of a gun and New Orleans Mardi Gras bead throwing lucky bastard (GRRR)!
i just said she wasn't as hot as Fabi....(insert corny music here)

No its just that you mis understood my comments you crazy Zebra following nuts
does this mean you dont like Michael Jackson?! :cheesy:

BTW, I could send some left-over beads if you want... They aren't gonna be the biggest or kewlest looking beads because all the good ones'll be consumed (traded in for other stuff ;) ) by next Tuesday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)