The Italien who went to Malta (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basel

Dec 10, 2002
The Italien Who Went To Malta
One day ima gonna to Malta to a bigga hotel. Ina morning I go to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tell her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand I wanna two piss on my plate. She say you better not piss onna plate you son of ma *****. I don’t know her and she call me sonna ma *****.

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and a knife but no fock. I tell her I wanna a fock. She say everyone want a fock. I tell her you no understand I wanna fock on the table. She say you better no fock on the table you sonna of me *****.

So I go back to my room and there are no shits on the bed. I call the manager and tell him I wanna a shit. He tell me to go to the toilet. I say you no understand I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better no shit on the bed you son of ma *****.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say “Peace on you”. I say piss on you to you sonna of ma *****. I gonna back to Italy.

JUVENTUS VS BASEL 1-3

FORZA BASEL !!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)