The issue of vCash again!!! (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Hi all...
Some may consider this game silly... other may consider it just a game!
But after all, each one of us worked hard to reach the amount of vCash he/she had.

So, I demand to get back my 30+ millions...
I see some members kept their original vCash amount before upgrading...
It's unfair to work hard, then for some reason you have to start again!

Marty, or Mods... Please take an action.
Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
For me it doesn't matter, I have as much as I had before the forum changed, but I agree with you, after the reset of last time, they promised it would stay the same for a while and now, everything is reset again.
If they are unable to give it back to you, I suggest you create a thread and via that thread, you can set your total back to what you had before the forum update.
Of course, this should go for everyone who has been disadvantaged by this, but also, in all honesty.

OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Word. I second that.
    Fool me twice..
    For me it doesn't matter, I have as much as I had before the forum changed, but I agree with you, after the reset of last time, they promised it would stay the same for a while and now, everything is reset again.
    If they are unable to give it back to you, I suggest you create a thread and via that thread, you can set your total back to what you had before the forum update.
    Of course, this should go for everyone who has been disadvantaged by this, but also, in all honesty.
    I am missing 250 K.
    :agree:
    I made this thread for all people who were hard done by the new changes...
    So I'll wait for the opinions of mods and then we'll see...

By the way, can you clean up all your events that are settled please?
    I will...

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Hi all...
    Some may consider this game silly... other may consider it just a game!
    But after all, each one of us worked hard to reach the amount of vCash he/she had.

So, I demand to get back my 30+ millions...
    I see some members kept their original vCash amount before upgrading...
    It's unfair to work hard, then for some reason you have to start again!

Marty, or Mods... Please take an action.
    Thanks.
    Erm no. Everyones Cash went back to 0. Then I set the cash = post count. Whatever extra they have (Yamen for example) is from bets that have settled since.

Anyway, I'll have a look at it.

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Please...
    Even setting the cash = post count is unfair...
    I had my vCash from betting a lot not from posting :D

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Hold yer horses, I'll have to check the database if I can fix it. It's either that or I kill the database by mistake :p

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    @ Marty ... :lol:
    @ Dusan... I'm happy I could help Africa, but as Chester said, I can regenerate my vCash...
    So...
    I'm waiting...

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    @ Alen... I can do that...But I prefer to see what Marty and other mods say...
    Besides, I want other members who were hard done by this to get their money back!

@ Pat... :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    @ Alen... I can do that...But I prefer to see what Marty and other mods say...
    Besides, I want other members who were hard done by this to get their money back!
    Not more than 4-5 members were hard done by it. Like me, many members got more or less what they had (I had 33-34k and I got 30k back) while the majority got more than they had previously.
    It was you, Asif and Yamen who had the most iirc and the others had around 30k or less.

Just get your money back and send this thread to history before more people start teasing you about your vcash obsession. :D
    The mods and Marty won't mind, you can be sure about it. Nobody will mind. Get your money back and we want you fully concentrated on setting new events for betting. :agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i got tortured with the new cuts not like rami but still i love more than 150k mostly donated to me by rami bec vbookies cant be shit broke :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)