25 billion Man City
18.5 billion Leipzig
18.5 billion Salzburg
16.5 billion Juventus
12 billion Chelsea
10 billion LA Galaxy
8 billion Arsenal

[@MailSport via @ActuFoot_]

I wonder... since we dont have an "owner" per se... when they mention 16.5 million Juventus, they mean Exor?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I wonder... since we dont have an "owner" per se... when they mention 16.5 million Juventus, they mean Exor?
1. Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund – Newcastle United: £320bn

2. Qatar Investment Authority – Paris Saint-Germain: £220bn

3. Sheikh Mansour – Manchester City: £21bn

4. Dietrich Mateschitz – RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg: £15.7bn

5. Andrea Agnelli – Juventus: £14bn

6. Roman Abramovich – Chelsea: £10.5bn

7. Philip Anschutz – LA Galaxy: £8.1bn

8. Stan Kroenke – Arsenal: £6.8bn

9. Zhang Jindong – Inter Milan: £6.2bn

10. Guo Guangchang – Wolves: £5.2bn
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-takeover-owners-wealth-man-city-b1934133.html

The Agnelli family are the owners of Juventus, with Andrea Agnelli being the face of the family's football enterprise, serving as chairman of both the club and of the European Club Association (ECA).

Known as an industrialist family, the Agnelli family's business interests are varied, but they are mostly synonymous with the motor car industry, producing Fiat, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and other such brands.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/who-ar...wners-in-the-world/15g2j9z9l37m91y0i5c8os7xgn

Jun 16, 2020
Exor owns Juventus and John Elkann is the head of everything. I don’t know why people keep saying Agnelli is the owner. I think the name confuses them.
Exor is owned by Giovanni Agnelli B.V, they’re the majority shareholders of the investment company. Elkann is the chairman and CEO of Exor.

Giovanni Agnelli B.V is a company that has the majority shares of Exor (52%), where Elkann is the president and Agnelli the co-owner.

So the club is owned by Elkann and Agnelli and they posses the majority of the shares trough Exor.

And both Exor and the Giovanni Agnelli B.V are Dutch based companies, but that has more to do with tax evasion.

Both are the owners I guess.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Exor owns Juventus and John Elkann is the head of everything. I don’t know why people keep saying Agnelli is the owner. I think the name confuses them.
and Agnelli is no longer the ECA president since the ESL was born. The actual president now is Al Khelaifi the president of PSG.

Jun 16, 2020
just for the record, squad costs 2 years ago and now using the tables from the above calcioefinanza posts:

rosa-juventus-2019-2020.png

Immagine-2021-09-29-114238.png

from 400m to ~270m overall, not bad. much more sustainable to say the least. quality is not fully there yet, and some of the tici deadwood (arthur, ramsey, rugani will cost us a modest ~39m this season, while they played ~100 minutes combined; let's hope arthur will become useful, no hope for the other two) will remain in the books for a while, and it's the last season for costa's amortization too, so there's still some room for improvement. i expect the new acquisitions of the following 2-3 seasons to have reasonable costs.
Some decisions have to be made and there's so much room for easy improvement.

De Sciglio/Pellegrini - if one of them becomes our second LB we already save betweem 8 or 6m

Bernardeschi costs 15m per year. Thats a lot

Perin is quite expensive aswel we could do better here if we continue with Tek

Ramsey 10m, Rabiot 10m..

Douglas Costa book value (10m!) will be out of the books in 2022. Same for Pjaca with 3.6m I think? And what about Mandragora, loan + option right. And Pirlo who got like 2m I remember

There should be enough room for good quality players.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Some decisions have to be made and there's so much room for easy improvement.

De Sciglio/Pellegrini - if one of them becomes our second LB we already save betweem 8 or 6m

Bernardeschi costs 15m per year. Thats a lot

Perin is quite expensive aswel we could do better here if we continue with Tek

Ramsey 10m, Rabiot 10m..

Douglas Costa book value (10m!) will be out of the books in 2022. Same for Pjaca with 3.6m I think? And what about Mandragora, loan + option right. And Pirlo who got like 2m I remember

There should be enough room for good quality players.
Mandragora was loan + option that turns into obligation based on some conditions. Pjaca is a simple option but I hope that Juric does well enough with Toro and they buy out both of them.

Costa's situation is simple - he's been written off long time ago, luckily he's off the books after this season.

I feel like Allegri will prefer to keep MDS and get rid of Pellegrini and this is not ideal for us. The other way around would make life easier but what can you do when Pellegrini sucks so bad. Neither is too much of an issue tbh, there are bigger problems...
And I mean here Rabiot, Ramsey and Arthur. Outrageous wages, pretty much all of them are impossible to sell, while none of them is good enough it seems.

I feel like Berna will be renewed, his cost would be way lower then. Considering the circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if Allegri anted to keep him. We need to have hope he settles for less. Just like MDS, he's Allegri's soldier (somehow xD).

Questions need to be asked about Kulu but I'm afraid that the sacrifice will come with De Ligt, I just don't trust Raiola. Prem faces can offer 100m for sure.

Jun 16, 2020
Cleaning out Ramsey, De Sciglio/Pellegrini, Mandragora, Costa, Perin, Pjaca would already allow us to buy one or two decent players.

I think that after everyone who we’ve sold in the past 2 years that we should already be at a pretty normal level. It’s guessing but I don’t think that we have a to expensive squad in general, but at this point there are at least 6 or 7 players on the balance sheet who weigh a lot.

Luckily most contracts are coming to an end. I’d reconsider Berna aswel, if we see what he costs he should be easily replaceable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)