The Financial Situation (14 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Momblano: in vista del consiglio del 27 maggio si inizia ad avere qualche indicazione, ci sarà sicuramente un aumento di capitale che dovrebbe essere varato con effetto anticipato. Aumento che dovrebbe variare tra i 350 ed i 450 milioni. Ronaldo al 75% dovrebbe rimanere alla Juventus ma in caso di offerte al giocatore la Juve potrebbe decidere di accontentarlo. Agnelli resterà presidente della Juventus e dovrebbe rimanere al suo fianco Pavel Nedved.

First intel over the capital increase, fresh from King Momblano. It should be between 350/450m. Nedved and Agnelli to stay

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

First intel over the capital increase, fresh from King Momblano. It should be between 350/450m. Nedved and Agnelli to stay
Wonderful news about the possible $350/450m.

That would be great and show that Exor is committed to get the club back where it belongs instantly. Shame that the source is Momblano though, probably BS.
Agreed. Sounds too good to be true

Jun 16, 2020
That would be great and show that Exor is committed to get the club back where it belongs instantly. Shame that the source is Momblano though, probably BS.
First time I heard about the previous capital increase I heard it at Top Calcio 24, really isn’t the best source and Momblano sometimes also talks there. And it came out in the big news about a month later back then (only it was 100m more than what they were saying).

I know it doesn’t seem very convincing but it’s quite likely that there’s truth in it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
At this point Juventus is run like a municipality. The bigger the budget, the bigger the problems. Any capital increase before change of management is a more money down the toilet.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Is there anyone have the comparison for UCL QF vs EL winning money , I think it probably more or the same
Since we are in years knocked before QF in UCL, then winning EL probably will give around the same (with more stage bonuses and match)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
thanks
got the comparison
https://www.football-coefficient.eu/money/#money-club

Arsenal who purely comes from EL getting around 16,5M, so even if they can win the EL max they can add 12,4M
Total around 29M vs us getting 69,3M even if we knocked out by Porto
The diff around 40M if we go to EL and win it next season vs we go to UCL and knock in 1st round knockout (will even further by another 40 M if we can win UCL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)