The Financial Situation (28 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We got 75 mil from the SportFive deal, and they got 45 mil profit from Samsung, everyone wins. I don't see people are in an uproar over this.
Not really. The 45 mil profit is for the first 5 years only, there is still another 7 years, in which Juve would be a way more marketable brand than now and therefore the deal sportfive will have for those years would be sky rocketing. (I assumed 200 mil which definitely is the minimum).

So sportfive gave us 75 mil and will be making 250+ mil.

All I'm saying is that maybe Exor, Fiat, Agnellis or whoever the fvck, could inject/loan the money themselves to us and keep it in the family. That way this huge profit would've been in the club's pockets, instead of others making profit out of our success.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Not really. The 45 mil profit is for the first 5 years only, there is still another 7 years, in which Juve would be a way more marketable brand than now and therefore the deal sportfive will have for those years would be sky rocketing. (I assumed 200 mil which definitely is the minimum).

So sportfive gave us 75 mil and will be making 250+ mil.
The first 2 years of the 12 year period is already gone with Sportfive not finding any takers for the naming rights. And mind you this contract was done around 2008, probably wasn't that optimistic back then.
Juve's press release says that the naming rights belong exclusively to Sportfive but they are supposed to our marketing partner and also catering and also they promote some hospitality areas of the stadium. All of that for 6.25 per year for 12 years seems a bit too less and for far too long. Some people were suggesting that 75mil was the minimum payment and if Sportfive earn more than a certain amount then there would be profit sharing, but I don't think there is evidence of that available in the public domain.

engireman

May 26, 2009
Sportfive bet on us when we are on out of the money. After 2-3 years, we back to the top and their bet paid off dramatically. There are nothing wrong for Sportfive and our board.

Mar 9, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/33401/no-collective-juve-scudetto-bonus
Juventus will not offer their squad a collective bonus for winning the Scudetto because players will be individually rewarded by the terms of their contracts.

The Turin giants gave their squad €200,000 or a customised Ferrari last season for winning the Italian championship.

However, according to Tuttosport, there is no need for such an incentive this time around because of the club’s modernisation.

All players in Turin will be rewarded financially for their efforts if they win the Scudetto, but the amount will depend on the terms of their bonus clauses in their respective agreements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)