the champs.. (2 Viewers)

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
don't worry.. i'll try and find a way to post during school days.. the problem is that i'm going to be doing tons of crap soon.. school starts in 3 or 4 days...i have TOEFL in a week.. and i need to finish 9 college applications with essays and stuff.. plus i'm supposed to be taking guitar and tennis lessons, and maybe even italian lessons.. plus i have my ac milan group.. plus my homepage *takes a breath* .. crap, i just realized how much stuff i have to do...

and you're right.. there aren't many pics of him online.. i'll ask my friend who's designing the tacchi website if she has any though..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
well hope that your friends website is GOOD. it really sucks that alessio doesnot have any normal webpage.

oh gosh u have t do so many stuff this year btw me 2

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
yeah.. i guess senior year is the busiest :p

aj, dun worry.. we just need to know about the guitar.. and there are millions of guitar instructors around :D

we're actually doing something :p i really need to study for the TOEFL.. i didn't even touch the book.. *cries*

don't worry tina, my friend is really good at web design...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
ok so make sure that when she/he finishes the page u give me the link ;) i want to see REAL GOOD TACCHI's SITE

p.s. come on Enna TOEFL is not that difficult. i have to do it this year 2 but i'm not nervous a bit, 'cos i'm sure i will do it

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
yep, TOEFL's really easy.. i'll pass, i know.. but i'm just paranoid and i really want to get good grades for this..

aj, ask your friend about the guitar instructor...? otherwise, we can look around some more..

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
ooh.. i just saw your buffon one!! i like your brushes and the layout is nice :D I'm showing this to my Buffon fan friend..

but one question:

why purple?!

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91
    u know what i noticed enna u use dark colors and i use light looool..like ur more into like the dark blue and all but ur other stuff is normal too..purple cos its a comb whcih goes with blue, pink and u know the light colors i used in the pic :D

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
    Good point, my friend. :D Might it be a reflection of personality? ^_^ I made a lovely Milan squad graphic last night. And a Ricardo one... of the new picture at the Milan site :D.

Isn't he just lovable? *aw*

~!

OP
    «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
    Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #93
    thats cool, well ive been busy for a while havent been home alot and when i am im so tired to touch the computer ill be back to workin on ma stuff..P.S enna
    Wild wadi today ..thur night ladies night..wanna come..

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    this was done for a very special firend of mine who asked me to do one of her fav team so i just wanted to show u guys..
    alothough im not really fond of inter milan..
    im sure Alia will go crazy about this wallpaper!!:cool:
    its fab..!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)