the champs.. (2 Viewers)

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
Alright.. I'll just post them here.. seeing as they're more design than pictures :D

I liked this one but then I went and ruined it by putting the grassy things on the bottom left-hand corner.. stupid things wouldn't erase and now my graphic is stuck with the ugly grassy things :p..

The picture of Tacchi is a capture from the 'Il Mio Canto Libero' video.

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
Here's another one :D ..

This is a nice 'hybrid' methinks. ^_^ I mixed soccer with some music so what you're seeing is a Tacchinardi picture on some Linkin Park designs. What do you think?

The picture is from the Juventus '03-'04 Merchandise Catalogue.

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
One more Linkin Park vs. Tacchinardi. :D

This one's nice and dark. It was originally just a scrap... test... thingy, but I liked the colors.

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
Ahh. This one's really dark and angsty-looking. You can barely see Tacchinardi here..

I don't like this one much. I think it's because there's just too much going on in the foreground. Plus the butterflies are just annoying me now. When I first put them in I thought they were cute and went with the picture. ^_^

I used the same right-hand effect as the second-last one.

I absolutely adore this picture of Tac though... it's another taken from 'Il Mio Canto Libero.' It's so... insightful... :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I like them :thumb:
They're messy and artistic at the same time...
You've got a unique style, keep 'em coming

But man, it must have been painful for you to say Milan are the kings of Europe :yuck: It must have been a really close friend u made it for :eek:

What program did u use to make them?

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
Last one. I swear. :D

This is probably my favorite one. It's really simple & light and the layout components are in good allignment.

I also like the whole Juve feel that you get with the barcode and grunge... yay!

Don't I love those swirls. *looks at other graphics and nods in agreement*

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
So, what do you guys think of my graphics? Could I possibly be designing Juve's ad compaigns in the near future? ^_^

Ooh, and AJ, I learned how to work the Matrix technique! I was 'nice' enough to make a Juventus one for everyone here so I wouldn't impulsively post the Milan one. :D

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» and Enna thanx so much for all the work you have done. it is fantastic. finally this thread has tacchi's feeling in it. promise that tday i will post some more tacchi's pics.
see u here

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
btw Enna do have some more alessio pics from 'Il Mio Canto Libero.' ? it seems that i haven't seen them so can you post them in tacchi's pics thread?

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
sure.. i have around 6 or 7 that «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» captured for me.. (special request) ^_^ .. i'll post them on the Tacchi thread..

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I like them :thumb:
    They're messy and artistic at the same time...
    You've got a unique style, keep 'em coming

But man, it must have been painful for you to say Milan are the kings of Europe :yuck: It must have been a really close friend u made it for :eek:

What program did u use to make them?
    yeah she is a really close friend of mine

well not really painful ok just a lil..loool..but u know i just think ok will get the champions league next year the preason and the 5-1 is a good start will keep it up :D

oh i used them on adobe photo shop
    ad enna those stuff are amazing, i luv ur colors and all the brushes are ace! :D be sure to save thos eon the disk..lool.or cd..loooool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)