The Boys and i (1 Viewer)

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Like i said on the other threads, these pics are shown not to tease u, i just want to share them with people who appreciate the BIANCONERI and would know the feeling i had when i had a chance to talk and take pics with the players.:extatic:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Tariq

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    It was the greatest day of My life, i could not believe what i was seeing, the juventus players were all over the place some on the beach some at the reception and some just wondering around.

and all this in Dubai, the last place i excpected to see any of them. Here are some more pics....ENJOY.

OP
    Tariq

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Incase anyone is wondering these pics were taken In February here in Dubai at the Jumeirah Beach Resort. The BOYS were here to take part in a retiremnet game organised for one of the UAE's greatest players.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
    Incase anyone is wondering these pics were taken In February here in Dubai at the Jumeirah Beach Resort. The BOYS were here to take part in a retiremnet game organised for one of the UAE's greatest players.
    i think they were there in january not february

btw, gr8 pics :thumb:

OP
    Tariq

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Yeah u guyz r right the game was on Friday the 3rd of Jan in Abu Dhabi at Zayed Stadium i was there it was a nice feeling there were around 80,000 people present, hopefuly next time i'll watch them play at Delle Alpi i'm sure its a totaly different experience. The pics were taken on Saturday the 4th. Thanx for the correction

azzuri_123

Jul 4, 2003
    hi tariq

i wanted to ask u. are u italian becuse you look italian.

im italian living in abu dhabi, there r not a lot of italians here its nice to meet one.

by the way i was at the game too....

OP
    Tariq

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Azzuri_123, i'm gonna take that as a compliment, thanx. Actually i'm Palestinian, but i don't mind meeting up, just let me know if ur passing by dubai anytime, and welcome to the forum.

del_piero 17, they were in Abu Dhabi for a couple of days they played a game there, and then came down to dubai for some shopping and relaxation, i also saw Ale, Ferrara and Davids later that day at a nightclub called Planetarium.

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
    del_piero 17, they were in Abu Dhabi for a couple of days they played a game there, and then came down to dubai for some shopping and relaxation, i also saw Ale, Ferrara and Davids later that day at a nightclub called Planetarium.

aha...that's cool....

i soooooooooooooooo wish i was u at this moment..;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)