The biggest Moment in my Life! (2 Viewers)

OP
Tino

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    This year I drive again to salice, Juve train there before the season start until 2009!
    I hope I dirve to until 09!:D

The fans are very fanatic and freaky there; you can see it on the next photo!:D

p.s.: its Zambrotta, red circle: I!:D

ciao Forza juve

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Well done to you Tino. I have to make a comment about Appiah however, what a complete idiot to continue his conversation while posing, couldn't he let someone hold his phone for a few seconds?

And did the girl have any relationship to Juventus, besides wearing the shirt? You must have had some reason to pose with her.

OP
    Tino

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    Well done to you Tino. I have to make a comment about Appiah however, what a complete idiot to continue his conversation while posing, couldn't he let someone hold his phone for a few seconds?

And did the girl have any relationship to Juventus, besides wearing the shirt? You must have had some reason to pose with her.
    No, she make advertising for the new Fiat Panda!
    And I saw her, and she looked very well with the shirt.:D

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++ Very cool. Thanks for sharing with us ... and for making us completely envious!
    No problem!:D

here, a photo with legro! he looks a little bit pissed of!
    so what, the training was hard!:cool:

ciao
    Forza Juve

OP
    Tino

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    (red circle)!:
    This is "Fausto", one of the drivers, he is a very funny guy, he has always a joke on the lips!:cool:
    He´s very cool!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)