The best club coach ever (9 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя™;1361683 said:
And I would apreciate it if your got your head out of your own hind parts.
I haven't meant to sound offensive or having a biased viewpoint, I was just comparing two spells to each others; Alex's era to Lippi's ones. Anyways, peace. :pint:

ßömßäяdîëя™;1361683 said:
Okay, Lippi is not the best ever, may be top 5, maybe not, but not the best.
Fair point.

Apr 12, 2004
I haven't meant to sound offensive or having a biased viewpoint, I was just comparing two spells to each others; Alex's era to Lippi's ones. Anyways, peace. :pint:
Okay, word.

But the point is, don't compare the spells, compare their careers.

Career=as long as they have been coaching.
Spell=as long as they have coached any certain team.

The thread specifies coach as a career, not best coach of any one team.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Lawnchair Bes, I didn't tell you not to comment on my posts. But if you want to discuss anything, don't please put religious or political viewpoint in the middle. And when someone asks you, you've to answer him with a proper answer not to ask another question not related to the whole topic.

By the way, this isn't your first time to negative rep me without even discussing me.

The first one was on an openning post of a match thread for no reason "You suck and you can't speak italian"

The second one is now "Stop talking" for expressing my viewpoint and I wasn't even talking to you.

Anyways, I'm not going to do the same. Grow up, lad.

Apr 12, 2004
@Lawnchair Bes, I didn't tell you not to comment on my posts. But if you want to discuss anything, don't please put religious or political viewpoint in the middle. And when someone asks you, you've to answer him with a proper answer not to ask another question not related to the whole topic.

By the way, this isn't your first time to negative rep me without even discussing me.

The first one was on an openning post of a match thread for no reason "You suck and you can't speak italian"

The second one is now "Stop talking" for expressing my viewpoint and I wasn't even talking to you.

Anyways, I'm not going to do the same. Grow up, lad.
Ummm, he will respond to your posts the way he wants because that is just who he is.

and....

the "stop talking" neg rep was me, not bes.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Raymond Goethals

Anderlecht: Cup-winners-cup: a final and a Title
2 Uefa Super Cups
Domestic: 2 titles
2 Cups
Standard de Liege: Two domestic titles (82, 83; they never won it again.) A cup-winners cup final.
Olympique Marseille: 1 Domestic Titles
1 CL Final (lost on penalties vs Red Star); 1 CL Title ('93 vs Milan)

Sao Paulo: 1 Regional League

That makes:
5 domestic titles in 3 diff leagues
6 domestic cups
1 Cup winners Cup
2 lost Cup winners cup finals
1 Lost CL final
1 CL Title
2 Uefa Super Cups
1 Brazilian Regional league

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
People are afraid to mention Capello's name, ooooooh Scary :scared: League champions with Real Madrid, Juventus, Roma, Milan + CL with Milan..

But the same biased people goes with the Choice Lippi :weeeeee:

Trap Has a good record too.. But for me, it must be Fergusson. He changed the Image of Mancherster United forever. He mad them the best club in England, and one of the richest in the World, with the whole world recognizes them. The team he created was wonderful and specially the one he created that won the CL at the end of the nineties (was it 99?).. That team makes you enjoy to watch Football.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Capello has had a great coaching career,but i dont think he is THE best.Though its all subjective obviously.
If we are talking about what he won etc. then he is one of the best.. But If we are talking about best as "beautiful style" or "tactics" then he isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)