The best club coach ever (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would say Lippi and Capello as the best two
who is better?
as a Juventino I would say Lippi
I like the coaching tactics of Capello more (I mean more discipline and more hard work)
Lippi have more luck on his side

so I rate them both as the best

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя™;1361606 said:
I take up for you and you just shove it in my face.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

NO!

Don't be dumb.
C'mon I don't often get the chance to gloat about Aberdeen, so I have to make the most of the chances when I get them.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Marcello Lippi....

Lippi won with Juventus 13 trophy in 8 seasons: 5 Italian League Championships 1994/95, 1996/97, 1997/98, 2001/02, 2002/03, 1 Coppa Italia 1994/95, 4 Italian Supercups, 1 European Cup 1995/96, 1 European Supercup 1996/97, 1 Intercontinental Cup 1996/97. Plus being a runner-up in 7 different seasons.

Besides 1 World Cup with Italy only in two years as a coach.

While Alex Ferguson won with ManUtd 18 trophy in 20 seasons (excluding League Cup & FA Charity Shield) .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Marcello Lippi....

Lippi won with Juventus 13 trophy in 8 seasons: 5 Italian League Championships 1994/95, 1996/97, 1997/98, 2001/02, 2002/03, 1 Coppa Italia 1994/95, 4 Italian Supercups, 1 European Cup 1995/96, 1 European Supercup 1996/97, 1 Intercontinental Cup 1996/97. Plus being a runner-up in 7 different seasons.

While Alex Ferguson won with ManUtd 18 trophy in 20 seasons (excluding League Cup & FA Charity Shield) .
damn dude i never recognised how great a coach lippi was with juve

Apr 12, 2004
I would say Lippi and Capello as the best two
who is better?
as a Juventino I would say Lippi
I like the coaching tactics of Capello more (I mean more discipline and more hard work)
Lippi have more luck on his side

so I rate them both as the best
What happened to this forum?

Are we having a "Idiots Post For Free" day or what?

Capello AND Lippi?

NEITHER.....

Look, ,everyone stop being Italian/Juventus biased.
C'mon I don't often get the chance to gloat about Aberdeen, so I have to make the most of the chances when I get them.
Yea, I hear you.....

Apr 12, 2004
Marcello Lippi....

World cup doesnt count because of the THREAD, CLUB COACH, plus, All competitions count, I don't say exclude anything, thats bullshit. OHH, exclude this....well exclude the championships Lippi won because there might have been foul play, give me a break, he is not the best club coach ever.

AND BUDDY, what about the trophies with ABERDEEN? how many was that? 6 or 7 in like 4 years?

Get out of here, anal cannon.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя™;1361621 said:
World cup doesnt count because of the THREAD, CLUB COACH, plus, All competitions count, I don't say exclude anything, thats bullshit. OHH, exclude this....well exclude the championships Lippi won because there might have been foul play, give me a break, he is not the best club coach ever.

AND BUDDY, what about the trophies with ABERDEEN? how many was that? 6 or 7 in like 4 years?

Believe it or not, Lippi is the best coach ever, Andy's hound.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя™;1361621 said:

He basically averaged a trophy per season for the 8 or so year he was at the club.

Another guy I would mention is Jock Stein and, as much as I hate him as a Celtic leg-end, it is pretty impressive to win the CL and lose another final with a team made up entirely of players born within about 20 miles of Parkhead. Not to mention 9 leagues in a row.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Arrigo Sacchi as CT at Juve.....Sacchi is one of these unfortunate men who has a lot of very good ideas, but lacks the << palle di acciaio >> to put them into practice because when you're trying to get a team of men to carry out your orders, they have to respect you! I remember too well how glad so many of us were to see him quit as the Azzurri CT, and then the stories began to appear, for example Christian Panucci's statement about Sacchi's fear of some of the teams Italy had to play and how that had a bad effect on his players. Panucci said he could never respect him as a man the way he did Fabio Capello. If I remember, Parma were also glad to see the back of Sacchi in the late 1990's. More knowledgeable guys than me have accurately said that Sacchi's success at Milan owed more to the fabulous squad of players at his disposal who were all so talented they almost didn't need a manager! Sacchi is the kind of guy who would be a success as a lecturer, teaching football tactics. In fact, he probably does. Thank God he's not a serious contender to coach Juve! Trappatoni might do well enough, under a short term contract, to get Juve into the top 4, and a Champion's league place, but I doubt he'd do much more. Let's hope for Lippi! Carlo D
P.S. For non Italians, "palle di acciaio" translates as "balls of steel"

Apr 12, 2004
Did anyone address you? I don't comment on your posts cause I know I'd benefit nothing. I'm not asking you to do the same but please if you want to do, so I'd appreciate some respect. Thanks.
And I would apreciate it if your got your head out of your own hind parts.
you name called my friend so i name called you

yes burke i said it, i friend you
Word, I friend you too. I am also so love love stomyboy with you.

Your friend or not, this is none of my business. And I wasn't talking to him, but to you...

Anyways, this is off topic now. Back to topic, please. :pint:
Okay, Lippi is not the best ever, may be top 5, maybe not, but not the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)